Dual Spec/Re-spec/ Wait what spec? in Cata

I play a DK (gets booed). Yeah I know your respect for this post just went down significantly, but hear me out. I like to do the following: tank PvE, dps PvE, dps PvP. So I need three specs right?... wrong? Now read the rest before you get upset. If you are one of those people who only like to do one thing thats fine and I bet you excel at that one thing. I like to do multiple things so currently I need three specs... one for each of my three roles. I don't think I should have to respec for every time I want to go do X (X being the role I am currently not speced for).
    I don't think blizzard should:
    1) charge characters for wanting to participate in the game differently by charging prices to respec
    2) allow characters to switch roles every single fight in a raid or instance to "max their dps"
    3) force talents upon players to "max their dps" (sure talents are a major role in increasing dps, heals, or tanking abilities but isn't that why you choose your role at lvl 10 now?)

So what are your thoughts on this matter? What solutions are their?

In WotLK I was really looking forward to the "fun talents" Blizz kept promising Cata would offer. I must be over looking them because when I choose my talents I choose what is necessary for whatever role I am at the moment.

No rage intended so no rage in response please.
    First post ever I apologize if I posted in the incorrect place.
    Last edited by Inomnom; 2011-03-02 at 09:34 PM.