Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sounds like you want an Enh shaman.

As far as Pvp balance, there are a few considerations that fall across all classes and specs. Keep in mind that a change in any one of these nebulous and undefined categories can be offset in another category. 10 classes. 30 specs. Tons of synergies and crazy stuff going on.

Control – root/stun/cc/knockback/lifegrip/deathgrip/knockdown/slow/interrupts
    Desirability, reputation and available “good” comps.
    Damage throughput over time
    Burst
    Resource efficiency – mana/energy/runes/runic power
    Heals – instant v. cast v. cooldowns
    Immunities and breaks (including racials)
    Ranged damage
    Melee damage
    Mobility/charge/intervene/shadowstep/warlock port/blink etc
    Melee AOE
    Caster AOE
    Ease of switching to a same-role but different spec (i.e. Shadowpriests, Enhancement, Elemental, Feral, Boomkin and to some extent Ret/Prot).
    A bunch of these overlap and could be consolidated, but you get the point – up in one means you need to go down in another to maintain the same relative power. There’s tons of these little things that can be done to nerf or buff a particular class/spec.

Deleted
    I think OP suggest to remove them and then rebalance druid for the fact they no longer have the removed abilities.

And yes, druids DO have quite a lot of abilities. well.. not really a lot of abilities (actually they do, heh), but they do have need for a lot of macros. Most of druids abilities - opposed to most other classes i play - are enhanced a lot if you put them into macros (my mage doesn't really need to abilities such as Fire Ball in a macro - but my druid have macros for a lot of his abilities). Sure, when you shift form you do get a new bar - but all form specific abilities does not fit in a single bar - so i even made macros that cast three (or more) different things depending on what form you are in.

stuff that i think most druids macro together include, but is not limited to:
    Shred and Ravage. Charge and Ravage!. Mangle and Maul. Tiger's Fury and Rip. Lacerate and Maul. Swipe and Thrash. Travel, Cat, Mount, Flight and Aqua. Dash and Stampeding Roar. Revive and Rebirth. Mushrooms and detonate Mushrooms. Barkskin and Hurricane. Barkskin and Tranquility. Barkskin, Nature's Grasp and Survival Instincts. Maim and Pounce. @target,help @mouseover,help @player on Remove Corruption. @target,harm @mouseover,harm on Cyclone. +trinkets, proffesions and racials (such as Bash and Warstomp).

Also lots of castable abilities that you need access to while shapeshifted (so they cant fit on your caster specific bar). Revjuve, Lifebloom, Regrowth, Healing Touch, Cyclone, Tranquility, Soothe, Thorns, Mushrooms, Hurricane, Entangling Root, Innervate, Moonbeam, Rez.
    ...actually, only abilities you don't really need to have instant access to while in feral form are probably nourish and wrath?

(and in the case your offspec is resto as mine is, you also have macros for lifebloom/thorns @player,mod:alt @target,help @focus. nourish/regrowth/healing touch/swiftmend @target,help @mouseover,help @targettarget,help @player).

character specific macros are not enough for my druid, by far =)
    Last edited by mmoc13a303dfb3; 2011-03-04 at 03:54 PM.