Rift Payment Plan

You know how in WoW you can pay for 3 months play time and then cancel the payment method after to stop the recurring payment but still have play time for the three months you paid for?

Is Rift the same way?

Sure sounds like something that belongs on Rift forums. Not trying to be a dick, but that just seems like common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    Sure sounds like something that belongs on Rift forums. Not trying to be a dick, but that just seems like common sense.
    This is the video games section of the forums. I don't see why it is such a big deal considering there are other Rift threads here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes its the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    Its weird how people talk about off-topic (non-WoW) things on the off-topic forums. What a crazy idea!

I'm sure there is something similar to WoW, I'd double check with others who are actually playing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Syero View Post
    Yes its the same way.
    Thanks for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Erela View Post
    Its weird how people talk about off-topic (non-WoW) things on the off-topic forums. What a crazy idea!

I'm sure there is something similar to WoW, I'd double check with others who are actually playing though.
    Yeah, I think you and the OP are either new to mmo-champion or haven't been here for the past few months.
    There's been quite the epidemic with Rift threads, them spreading out almost as far as into the class forums [I swear I think I saw one in the warlock-section] and having to be close down.
    There were also a lot of threads that complained about how people were game-racists because they tried to hold Rift down by closing dozens of the created threads, how "mmo-champion" didn't live up to it's title[Hello, does "The Sun", british magazine, provide you with warmth and light each day?] and then not to forget the huge flamewars that were started from both sides, WoW aswell as Rift fans.

Hence the mods went and banned hundreds of players.[Estimate from my side.]
    Rules were stated over and over:
    Each game gets 1, maybe 2 threads. Stuff like "Why I like Rift and not WoW" does not warrant a new thread and will be closed. Etc. pp

Read up on it.