Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    About 6 or 7 months behind.

There was plenty of debate, and plenty of answers from Blizzard back then.

May I suggest the search feature?
    All the debate and answers were on the old forums, which don't exist anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's talking about threads on here, which he is correct. We had tons and tons....and tons of threads with blue posts and points from all sides.

Google should be a persons first stop when they have a question like this. The search result may bring you here in the end, but probably to read the answer, not ask it.

The only reason i leveled my druid back in bc was because of the effing treeform, and now i need a glyph to look that way again and only for a short duration... of course its nice to have that extra-cooldown, but srsly... not that way

I've been playing druid no long before Cata, but surely it's good to see you gear and customizable appearance then see tons of similar treants.
    -=Hofman=- resto dru EU-Azuregos

Quote Originally Posted by baroosey View Post
    everyone seems to be forgetting the raid buff treeform gave, 15% additional healing to everyone, a reason to bring a resto druid, all other healer classes have some sort of raid utility, resto druids dont (tranquility is pretty much the same in boomkin and battleress can be done by feral boomkin and soon DK). obviously this should change in 4.1 with the 3 min CD on tranquility.
    I'm pretty sure the raid buff was only 6% and other healing classes had something similar. The 15% additional healing was a personal buff for the druid and needed to be competitive.