Good rotation for unholy dk?

My rotation sucks and I need a better one. I can pull maybe 16k on Cho'gall, but our other dk is pulling 23k+.. His average item level is only 4 higher than me and we have the same spec. I think It's my rotation. Can anyone provide a good one for me?

maximize your ghoul. make sure your DoTs don't ever fall off, Don't waste RP and SD procs. Keep popping Uh Frenzy and gargoyle on CD (depending on how close to a burn phase you are it might be best to save it, but use it wisely). Other then that its really a simple "rotation". Its a priority system.

If you have Frost runes + blood runes up then use festering strike, If you have UH runes and/or death runes spam Scourge strike. Death and Decay on CD even on a single target. Use AMS to boost your RP during certain fights like V&T blackout.

I use 1-1-2-4, and occasionally 3. Works really well for me. I do about 20K on Chogal. I tried 1-1-1-5 but it didn't work so well, cause I had more downtime. Hope it helps.

User received an infraction for this post. ~Nangz
    Last edited by Nangz; 2011-03-03 at 02:35 AM.

Diseases > Dark Transformation > DnD/SS if both Unholy and/or all Death runes are up > FeS if both pairs of Blood and Frost runes are up >
    DC if SD, 100 RP, will overcap RP with anything else or if DT isn’t up > DnD/SS > FeS > DC > HoW.

The above was shamelessly stolen from the late great Consider, may he suffer well.
    Last edited by Wingwraith; 2011-03-03 at 06:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!