DK tank bug on chimeron?

So we have had 2 attempts where it appears the debuff added by the bot disappears on the DK. WE have her above 20k hp when she only needs 10 and she still dies on masssacre.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Dusio View Post
    So we have had 2 attempts where it appears the debuff added by the bot disappears on the DK. WE have her above 20k hp when she only needs 10 and she still dies on masssacre.

Any thoughts?
    Maybe she AMS'ed when the bot came back up after feud? In theory that could prevent the debuff coming onto you, but I've never seen or heard if it and am quite sure that it would have been fixed a long time ago if it was an issue.

Do you have any logs?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Maybe she AMS'ed when the bot came back up after feud? In theory that could prevent the debuff coming onto you, but I've never seen or heard if it and am quite sure that it would have been fixed a long time ago if it was an issue.

Do you have any logs?
    It is a buff not debuff that gives the benefit of not dying if your health is above 10k. Thus AMS cannot prevent it.

OP: I have never heard of this before. But a little more info would help. Does it happen randomly mid pull? Does it not get reapplied after feud? You're on normal right? ( Heroic the buff is down during feud and the boss will melee). Does it not apply at all?

I'd say splash damage, check your logs. My guess is they are getting hit by someone elses AOE damage because they are within 6 yards. Basically even a tiny bit of splash damage after a Massacre will see you dead.