Forte Xorcist - Death Knight Question

Just started using FX, mainly for the CD tracker, but I have a issue that I can't seem to fix.

All I want it to do is track the time of Cooldowns, not when an ability can be used. For instance, I want to know when Raise Dead is off cd, when Pillar of frost is off CD, Dark transformation, etc. But it tells me when abilities can be used, as in when the runes come up. So my CD bar is constantly filled with random abilities when I am rotating runes. Is there a simple fix to stop it from doing that?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, not used to this addon.

I'm sure there is a way to filter which ones you want to display, and hide the rest.

I tried individually writing in all of the abilities that I want tracked, but the issue is if the ability requires a rune, then it tracks when it can be used. For instance, if strangulate is off of cd, it comes up on the bar every time that my blood runes are down. I don't need to know when I have the runes to use it, I want to know if its on CD or not. Is there a way to toggle that off?

Quote Originally Posted by Krowz View Post
    I tried individually writing in all of the abilities that I want tracked, but the issue is if the ability requires a rune, then it tracks when it can be used. For instance, if strangulate is off of cd, it comes up on the bar every time that my blood runes are down. I don't need to know when I have the runes to use it, I want to know if its on CD or not. Is there a way to toggle that off?
    Have you found a way to do this?

By setting "Minimum duration" to 11 it gets rid of them it seems, but I'm then unable to track Mind Freeze at all, unfortunately.
    Last edited by AberrantJ; 2011-03-10 at 03:37 AM.

This might fix your guys problem

Quote Originally Posted by barrettj View Post
    Have you found a way to do this?

By setting "Minimum duration" to 11 it gets rid of them it seems, but I'm then unable to track Mind Freeze at all, unfortunately.
    I found a option to remove your rune CD's from the bar completely. If you go under my cool downs there are boxes you can unchecked as shown in the picture below.

Edit: Well I can't post a picture here because I made this account because I was looking around on how to fixed it myself. Look under where I posted and if that doesn't help I can email the picture to you to look at to see where I am talking about. There are three boxes titled after each of your runes you can uncheck.