Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticalOS View Post
    hopefully the staffs stats will make up for the fact staffs suck and provide much less stat bonus than main hand offhand combo with same weap enchat value on weapon plus bonus enchant on offhand. i'm sure they will though, guess blizz did find a way to make us actually use a staff.
    Blade of the Witching Hour + Book of Binding Will + Offhand enchant = 376 int, 448 secondary stats.

Chelley's Staff of Dark Mending = 341 int, 456 secondary stats

I don't think it'll be hard for a legendary to make up for 35int ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Speculation: No, it's the Legendary quest chain. You spend a huge amount of money and time and whatever else and get a legendary.

However, it's probably like the TBC stuff at the same time - you are going into the Firelands to introduce you to the Caverns of Time storyline for a future raid. The quests are almost assuredly referring to the War of the Ancients.

I'll be very surprised if those "visions" are not about the War of the Ancients in one way or another, and then we'll see it in the patch after the Firelands, probably.

Edited to show speculation and for other things.
    Found this on wowwiki:

In Cataclysm Edit
    This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
    Main article: War of the Ancients (instance)
    According to a recent interview with Tom Chilton, which took place on June 8th, 2010, War of the Ancients will be a Caverns of Time raid instance released some time during the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch cycle.[1]

So yeah looks like the quests will be related to it, damn im starting to drewl a little thinking about it :F

I like how the runes illuminate on the cloth at the bottom of the staff on phase 3.
    Last edited by Lwa; 2011-04-28 at 09:03 AM.

Just a heads up for people that aren't reading the front page. Blue posts confirm that this staff is not the legendary staff and that the legendary staff will be 'fancier' even still. :P

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...egendary-staff
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

Boring, damn dps staff.....
    Gief Healz staff!!!

nice,good work ,thx dude

Quote Originally Posted by robpod30 View Post
    Compared to Shadowmourne, the most recent legendary this is quite a bit underwhelming.
    We still don't know anything about it. I'll follow your line of logic and say that even though I don't know anything about your kids, they'll definitely be failures. See how that works?
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!