Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Well, we can't tell. Depends on how well it's executed(I hope to god it's as awesome as I want it to be!), and if it does well as an MMO.
    Yes you are correct on that part Seam. I know that BioWare is as firm as Blizzard is when it comes to dedication on a game and I have some inside sources under the NDA that have told me that although the game is not fully completed just yet that it is in a better and more polished state than many MMO's that have already been released and I take their word for it until I see it with my own eyes.
    I know that EA is aiming for far less subscription than Blizzard has at the moment and I also know that BioWare is busting their asses to deliver to the best possible quality.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nobody knows what the future will bring. If new MMOs are released that drastically change the shape of the market, it's possible I'm sure that the site would change as well.

Boubouille has said in the past that the original plan was never to just cover one game.

That said, there isn't much discussion to be had on this. It's his decision, and I'm sure we'll hear about it if things change.

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines