[H] 10 Man Chimaeron & Holy Priest

My 10 man guild just started 10 man heroic Chimaeron. We spent about on hour on him last night.

Set up is, Warrior Tank, Paladin Tank & Feral Druid

Heals: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest

DPS: Shadow Priest, Rogue, Hunter, Mage

In normal mode, we put the holy paladin on the tanks the entire time. The resto and I covered raid with hots on tanks. In feud one we blew the feral's tranq. Feud 2 we did tree form with both divine hymns. Fued 3 we blew tranq from resto. ??? Profit.

It seems like this set up just is not working on heroic. So, I'm looking for suggestions. Here is our tank strat:

Heroic difference: Chimaeron continues to melee tank during Fued. Tank takes 4 regular and 1 double attack druing each Fued:

<Reg><Double?><Double?><Double?><Reg>

Everone stacks, EXCEPT the current tank during Fued; this is to avoid extra damage to the tank from Caustic Slime (so the tank during Fued must be 6 yards from the stacked raid).

Break: Increases Physical damage taken by 25% and reduces healing done by 15% for 1 min.

Feral will be tanking during Non-Fued, taking all Breaks. Warrior/Paladin (see rotation) will taunt for double attacks during Non-Fued. Feral must taunt back after the Double Attack.

Feral tanking, Paladin is taunting Double Attacks.
    <FUED BEGINS>
    Raid stacks, Paladin will tank the Fued: Ardent Defender
    <FUED ENDS>
    Feral tanking, Warrior is taunting Double Attacks.
    <FUED BEGINS>
    Raid stacks, Warrior will tank the Fued: Guardian Spirit > Me
    <FUED ENDS>
    Start rotation over

*Ardent Defender & Guardian Spirit cooldowns are cast when he gains Double Attack; doing it too early will probably wipe us.

We were thinking of doing lay on hands on the tank DIRECTLY before feud just to keep him up on health, and tried it once and it worked well. But, mostly we've been having the druid help a little more with tank health. The problem is, I can't seem to figure out how to pump out enough raid heals on everyone during feud. My PoH seems dangerous (and slow) since it's only doing one group. I saw a video where a holy priest did holy nova. Is this a good idea? My raid is clicking the lightwell to exhaustion.

Here is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../maisey/simple

Here are our logs (though not much help for healing): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/nrwdp4uupqatv9da/

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Deleted
    The letter is completely worn of from my PoH button from spamming it too much during feud, spam it spam it spam it, learn to love your PoH.

(remember to CoH on cd since 4.0.6 as well)

Lightwell is extremely usefull although I strongly suggest against Holy nova since it is horrible hpm.

Deleted
    PoH + CoH + HW: sanc + Lightwell clickage doing feud. If you still can't keep the others up it's probably not your fault and you should look at your other healers.

The Druid & Paladin should be popping stuff to help during Feuds - Eff, Radiance, WG, etc.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

One tip is to time a POH to land right after massacre hits. I usually start my POH cast when massacre is 1.5 seconds from landing. This gives you a little headstart for feud instead of healing reactively.

Try to have your warrior tank or druid be the one tanking during feud. I know it can get RNG heavy with feuds one after the other but if the pally is not tanking both pallies can do LoH rotations and the pally tank can also DG for many of the feuds. The secret to HM chimaeron is basically proper taunting and cooldown rotation.