Smile Debating between a Warlock, Rogue, Or Ret Paladin.

Ive been stuck on this decision for along time now between these 3 classes, im looking for something that can be good in PvP, yet still do nice DPS in raids and 5-Man Heroics. So far ive noticed that the Ret Paladin crits alot higher then any of the other classes, and is doing well, but i wanted some other opinions on it.

Thanks

pvp and ret do not mix, the devs dont want them to succeed

so the choice is do u prefer caster or melee dps?

Well i hear all the raids are caster friendly.

as a rogue you might end up as kickbitch. Ret´s are doing subpar pve damage at the moment and well for pvp they aint the cookie cutter as well right now.

depending on how you like kicking and getting flamed when passing out you can now choose between rogue and warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    What class you play all comes down to personal preference. Play what you find fun, and go from there.

Closing per the following...
    13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.

Other examples of pointless threads include, but are not limited to:

* Which race should I roll?
    * Which faction is better for me?
    * Which is the best PvE/PvP/... realm?
    * Looking for RAF partner
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-03-03 at 02:23 PM.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!