Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Fuck Rift, I want this NOWWWWWWW!

I'm rolling a necro immediately

All this news makes me miss Tyria, Cantha, and Elona

10+ Year Old Account
    Darnit. Thief doesn't sound as cool as Rogue or Assassin...:/

yay I steal things....
    I'm sticking to Guardian.

EDIT: just read the article and it seems that the thief can wield dual pistols...:O

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/03...rea-for-guild/

Quote Originally Posted by Alsonia View Post
    Fuck Rift, I want this NOWWWWWWW!

I'm rolling a necro immediately
    I agree with you 100% sir.

At least for Guild Wars 2 I don't have to give up on WoW since GW2 is F2P.

---------- Post added 2011-03-04 at 08:07 AM ----------

I'm reading that its officially going to be announced/put up on the site by next Monday.
    Last edited by Jademist; 2011-03-04 at 08:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next class reveal is most likely Mesmer.
    Thief seems cool, I'm either doing what i know and sticking to ranger or elementalist, but maybe the unknown class will surprise me

Deleted
    This is probably a really noob question, but if GW2 will be F2P, how will it be able to deliver proper content without people actually playing a subscription fee? I hope it's not one of those buy this super awesome for real cash weapon and ull beat everyone thing! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki View Post
    This is probably a really noob question, but if GW2 will be F2P, how will it be able to deliver proper content without people actually playing a subscription fee? I hope it's not one of those buy this super awesome for real cash weapon and ull beat everyone thing! :P
    They will have a store, but you won't be able to buy anything that gives you an advantage over other players. Basically, you'll be able to buy things like vanity items, extra character slots, etc.

Deleted
    This game simple can't come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki View Post
    It's not actually f2p, it's buy to play. They get revenue for every expansion/campaign they release as well as an online store similar to wows

Ot: def not interested in thief, but seeing new game footage was definitely awesome. So excited for this game!
    Can't spell 'NICE BALANCE' without Ice Lance.

New blog post with a teaser trailer and a list of information they'll be revealing in the lead up to Pax East!

http://www.arena.net/blog/prepare-fo...-and-the-thief

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziga View Post
    Next class reveal is most likely Mesmer.
    Thief seems cool, I'm either doing what i know and sticking to ranger or elementalist, but maybe the unknown class will surprise me
    If they don't give me a mesmer (not like I played one in GW1, but I have great respect for the profession) I will /wrists...

Not really... more like /sadpanda and /thread aggro.

However since they've already added Ranger and Thief (my two favorite classes were Ranger and Assassin) I am content panda.