10 man, stop after 4/12 Heroics?

Is it even worth proceeding past 4/12 in 10 man? Seems like halfus, chimaeron, atramedes, and maloriak are the 4 bosses that are the most killed on 10 man. After them, everything shoots down with barely any 10 man guilds killing the rest.

That's exactly where we are, we just killed Atramedes on Tuesday, I believe our plan is to hit conclave next.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

We are in the same exact boat. Because of our comp (missing both Mage and rogue) we are going to attempt Magmaw next instead of Throne.

Imho i see more ppl downing Magmaw, Omni, Maloriak, Halfus, Val and Thel, after that it seems to just fall. I know thats where we are in my guild. We are moving on when is good. Chimerion and Conclave are down now.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucknazty View Post
    Imho i see more ppl downing Magmaw, Omni, Maloriak, Halfus, Val and Thel, after that it seems to just fall. I know thats where we are in my guild. We are moving on when is good. Chimerion and Conclave are down now.
    Think you're talking about normal mode, because Valiona and Theralion is one of the much harder hardmodes.

I mean if you're willing to roll over and die in the face of challenge then sure. It's still positive expectation to try a boss, with enough time and attempts a boss will surely go down, maybe not with the speed and ease of the previous or even the speed of other guilds, but there to me seems no doubt that bosses are killable with enough time, with a composition that already has gotten 4/12.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Magmaw isn't hard. ODS isn't really either. Same deal with Conclave or Al'Akir for that matter.