Looking for two addons!

Im looking for 2 new addons and i was hoping someone here knew about something i can use.

First; A buff showing addon.
    I use Satrinas buff frame, but that shows me all my buffs, and i want to track 2-5 specific buffs, and i want to be able to move those buffs around, and have them pop up in their specific positions.
    An addon that times down is not what im looking for, i just want to see the buff icon and time left on it.

Secondly; an addon working like a minor part of DBM.
    When you whisper someone in raidcombat, DBM will tell you who they are fighting how far they have gotten in the fight, and how many members thats alive. This is something i apreciate to know, but you only get to see the % and members alive once during every fight, the rest is not shown. I want an addon that keeps track of a friends raid and their progress and updates constantly. Not sure if DBM has an option like this, but if they do, how do i activate it?

Hope for some answers =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Quote Originally Posted by Hetrofi View Post
    First; A buff showing addon.
    I use Satrinas buff frame, but that shows me all my buffs, and i want to track 2-5 specific buffs, and i want to be able to move those buffs around, and have them pop up in their specific positions.
    An addon that times down is not what im looking for, i just want to see the buff icon and time left on it.
    Not quite what you asked for, but I just love InlineAura for the display of buffs and debuffs. It's the stand-alone version of duration part the old OmniCC, which today only has the cooldown display. Corresponding (de)buffs and their duration are displayed on the action buttons directly, most class skills are already in the defaults, but you can easily modify those settings.

Secondly; an addon working like a minor part of DBM.
    When you whisper someone in raidcombat, DBM will tell you who they are fighting how far they have gotten in the fight, and how many members thats alive. This is something i apreciate to know, but you only get to see the % and members alive once during every fight, the rest is not shown. I want an addon that keeps track of a friends raid and their progress and updates constantly. Not sure if DBM has an option like this, but if they do, how do i activate it?
    DBM indeed has that, simply whisper "status" to receive another status message I think that's even hidden from the recipient, so it doesn't distract/annoy him.

edit: hey I'm Epic! with this post
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Not quite what you asked for, but I just love InlineAura for the display of buffs and debuffs. It's the stand-alone version of duration part the old OmniCC, which today only has the cooldown display. Corresponding (de)buffs and their duration are displayed on the action buttons directly, most class skills are already in the defaults, but you can easily modify those settings.

DBM indeed has that, simply whisper "status" to receive another status message I think that's even hidden from the recipient, so it doesn't distract/annoy him.

edit: hey I'm Epic! with this post
    Thanks, will try inline aura

Gratz, EPIC! 3 fiddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

The buff tracking can be done with power auras. Not sure on out of raid tracking. Hope this helps.
    I'm a random windstorm, shakey! shakey!

Power Auras might be nice for 2-3 things to watch, but when more things are involved, it can get messy.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Satrina Buff Frame can already do what you want. It is/was by far the most featureful general buffing addon. Unfortunately, the author no longer plays. You just setup a new buff frame and then create a Filter of type "whitelist". Then add the buffs you are interested in watching to that list. Takes like 60s to do.

There are plenty of other buffing addons too, such as Raven.