Deleted

Raid 10 man advices

At the moment my guild is stuck at 4/12 (chimaeron and valiona still rape us) and i've a good tanking gear.

Got Chest from t11, wrist from halfus, mace from maloriak and all gar reputation, HC or craft can give to us.

What i need to know is what road to take now?

Do you think I must specialize as avoidance tank or keep hit and expertise capped to be sure to interrupt in fights like omnitron and maloriak?

I leave out stamina road since i dont feel it's efficient.

You should have a couple items to swap in to hit cap you for interrupting. You don't need expertise for Rebuke. For Chimaeron, avoidance is pretty important. I can't really think of anything a tank could do gearwise to stop V&T from owning you, it's a pretty straight forward fight.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Mastery, Mastery, MASTERYYYYY *explodes*. At least thats what our MT paladin is doing mostly now. hes at 170k UB health and he takes very little damage. Tbh idk to much about paladin tanking, but our MT is amazing and takes time to research things. Thats all I would say. He is at like 2 exp btw. and like 3% hit.

here is his armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../pochep/simple

Hes in ret atm, mabye he will go into tank gear pretty soon.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Deleted
    i've followed the mastery way till the bug fix in 4.0.6. After that I hate to see all those miss, dodge and parry....so this is why I reforged for exp and hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Siral View Post
    At the moment my guild is stuck at 4/12 (chimaeron and valiona still rape us) and i've a good tanking gear.

Got Chest from t11, wrist from halfus, mace from maloriak and all gar reputation, HC or craft can give to us.

What i need to know is what road to take now?

Do you think I must specialize as avoidance tank or keep hit and expertise capped to be sure to interrupt in fights like omnitron and maloriak?

I leave out stamina road since i dont feel it's efficient.
    Linking your armory would be helpful or Character name and Realm.

What do you find is happening during these encounters? Are you dying and that is causing the raid to wipe? Is the DPS dying and causing the raid to wipe? Are the healers out of mana and people are dying from lack of heals?

There are many possibilities as to why you cannot progress further. I wouldn't be so quick to take the blame. Does your guild utilize raid logs (World of Logs)?

As for the avoidance Tank part. The idea of stacking mastery, dodge, parry is to help smooth the incoming damage. You might take more damage, but that is spread out of a longer period of time, making you easier to heal. My personal experience with avoidance tanking is that it suits my play style. I do however carry multiple trinkets and switch glyphs depending on the my role in the raid I think the worst thing you can do at this point is assume something you have is "BiS". Your job as a Tank is hold aggro and stay alive. What works best for you and your raid comp is going to vary.
    Raid Leading - it's the next best thing to playing every class and spec, you just can't push the buttons or move the mouse. That's why they die.