Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Spriest Legendary!!

So, that staff is obviously meant for shadow priests and priestesses. The staff in stage 3 is giving off shadow energy. Discuss

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks use dark magic too.

Umm....dark magic due to the fact that the mobs that will most likely drop the items are Twilight Cultists in the Firelands Raids

Hmm, wont be able to see the difference between this and Chelleys. We got Shadowform+Power Torrent on that thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

in b4:
    zomg priests got valanyr and this should be pure deeeps classes only kthnxbai

@OP
    have you seen the pink/purples that have been the mage teir sets for the last 6 years?
    methinks this matches nicely with the old mage Grand Marshal or Arcanist t1 sets
    Last edited by reverendball; 2011-03-03 at 05:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heriana View Post
    So, that staff is obviously meant for shadow priests and priestesses. The staff in stage 3 is giving off shadow energy. Discuss
    It's more arcane energy.
    Its about the bronze dragonflight = time = arcane magic.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Pure dps class staff or gtfo

the effect will be pure dps, i hope <.<
    but i don't really care (hpaladin )

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Why? its not like shadow priests have had a legendary in just as long time as mages or locks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithsonian View Post
    YOU ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE CUP?

Everyone knows you should never any liquids, especially around computers. I keep a wetvac and absorbent towels handy in case I ever any liquids. If I ever coffee though, God help me, call 911 because I have more than computer issues.

TL;DR- Always the whole thing in a safe, dry place.

no

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

---------- Post added 2011-03-03 at 06:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shadey View Post
    Why? its not like shadow priests have had a legendary in just as long time as mages or locks?
    He's just trolling. Quite obviously too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    If you learn to play your class properly and become more of an asset to your guild, then they will probably be more likely to give this item to you and you won't need to complain about hybrid casters being able to get this item.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2011-03-03 at 05:57 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy is trolling, nuff said. By that logic Shadowmourne should go to DKs since the LK is a DK and if you were suppose to follow in the LKs footsteps you'd have to become one.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    If you learn to play your class properly and become more of an asset to your guild, then they will probably be more likely to give this item to you and you won't need to complain about hybrid casters being able to get this item.
    Lol, yay Abandon. Also, idk if labeling things as "shadow priest" or "pure dps only" items really serves any kind of useful purpose. Unless Blizz puts some restriction on it (like if it says "priest only"). Yea it looks like it would be awesome for us shadows... but that doesn't mean it's meant for us. I mean I once had a sword on my warrior that gave off dark energies, but that doesn't mean it should have been used by a shadow priest

Deleted
    It's also very spiky. Spiky + Dark energy means it's obviously a DK Melee DPS weapon.

Trollface.JPEG

15+ Year Old Account
    It is obviously a hunter weapon

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe its a caster legendary.

That's why its referred to as the "caster" legendary, not the "Priest Legendary".

Before anyone else comes in to explain that it's meant for all DPS Casters, the original post isn't serious when they say it was made for Shadow Priests. They just mean that the way it looks would fit very well with Shadowform. I would wait until we at least see the stats on it before trying to argue who it is best for.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Before anyone else comes in to explain that it's meant for all DPS Casters, the original post isn't serious when they say it was made for Shadow Priests. They just mean that the way it looks would fit very well with Shadowform. I would wait until we at least see the stats on it before trying to argue who it is best for.
    Based on looks, I'd say it looks better on a mage...that sort of firey/arcane design to the staff? Definitely mage-looking...

by this logic the staff from illidan should have been reserved for locks. seeing that its basically a stretched felpuppy. i think the point is being able to use it at all. pures have not had a usable legendary since classic (atiesh). we all helped u guys get ur sulphuras', thunderfuries, warglaives, shadowmournes, sunwell bows and val anyrs. its our turn now.

ps: atiesh was close to impossible to get if u werent in a kickass guild. unlike these other legendaries. to all hybrids, die.