High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

what is the price for vial of the sands mount?

I would like to buy it but noone of my guild get the recipe. so I look at ah and the minor price is 38k, do you think that is a good price? (consider that in my server people want minimum 5k gold only for the craft) I think yes but before buy it I would be sure that is a good price.

Deleted
    Vendor items will cost ya 29k, so I think it's a pretty good offer.

38k? oO

Never seen it below 50k on my server, high pop.
    You need the mats (pirium vial + sands of time), which are 29k alone, then truegold (~6k) and flasks (~1.4k). 1.6k for the craft, is one hell of a tip, but still, a lot cheaper than in my server :/

edit: forgot to add the pirium

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    so is a very good offer right?

5k isent a very good price. I crafted mine for 2k fee and it was like 2 weeks after it was obtainable.

A tip is: buy the vendor mats with a goblin and it will only cost you around 24k (instead of 29) becuase of their racial
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev 1.3 | G.Skill 8GB CL9 1600Mhz Ripjaws Gaming | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4,2GHz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 1024MB OC @ 850/1700/2100 | Cooler Master Elite 430 | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ x2 | Corsair HX 750W 80+ Silver Modulär.
    Battlefield 3 profil: Brexour

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brexour View Post
    5k isent a very good price. I crafted mine for 2k fee and it was like 2 weeks after it was obtainable.

A tip is: buy the vendor mats with a goblin and it will only cost you around 24k (instead of 29) becuase of their racial
    So much for equal rights....

I would never charge anything less than 40k, and anyone wanting anything less than 5k fee is a moron

10+ Year Old Account
    On my realm it sells for about 50k :S

Deleted
    38k is alrite i gues

Deleted
    Wait til guild rank for 10% less on vendor costs. That + Goblin = about 21.5k in mats! so easy sell them for 30k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farming the recipe for this is hell... It takes a long time as it is, and if you want to speed it up with hieroglyphics, you're bound to have spent ten thousands of gold on just learning how to craft this thing. It took me 15 canopic jars to make this. And I filled every available slot on all the trash items inbetween with hieroglyphics too. We're talking about so much gold here, that I don't even want to think about it.

I only crafted two of these babies for other people. I don't ask for a fee when it's people I know. One gave me nothing, but that's fine since he's my resto shamy colleague, and the other one, also a guildie of mine, gave me 500g. A nice gesture. Though I'd sure have liked more requests for crafting this thing and with a nice payment as well. After all, farming it WAS quite the ordeal.

Maybe when the Vial becomes an achievement... I love to get at least a bit of my costs back.

the vial is going for 80k plus on Azjol-Nerub-US.

painful price to pay for a mount
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy1346 View Post
    the vial is going for 80k plus on Azjol-Nerub-US.

painful price to pay for a mount
    I've spent way more than that on mounts. If you think 80k is much, you're simply just very poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Themegatron View Post
    I would never charge anything less than 40k, and anyone wanting anything less than 5k fee is a moron
    I would agree, but the initial demand after cata launch is fading rapidly, on my server at least, and even charging 1k it's slim pickings and prices are becoming competitive as more ppl find the recipe ofc. Going rate for a made mount here is about 38-40k.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.