Deleted

Death Knight PvP Rotation

What's the basic death knight rotation for pvp? And what's the best spec for PvP atm or in the upcoming patch?

Deleted
    PvP is not about rotation...
    But if you really want to.
    Chains of Ice, plague strike, is target close then necroticstrike / scourge strike followed by a death or festering strike.
    If target far away then use death grip.

But it's not that easy

Deleted
    I know, but I wanted to know a rotation that works for PvP, because atm I don't know what attacks/spells to use etc

Quote Originally Posted by elestion View Post
    I know, but I wanted to know a rotation that works for PvP, because atm I don't know what attacks/spells to use etc

To be entirely honest with you, if you don't understand what abilities or strikes are better to use, you may want to get more experience on a Death Knight in general.

Do this either through Dueling or Battle Grounds, where "rotation" isn't really important, and losing has no consequence (Unlike in Arenas)

Just test stuff out, and then learn how to string what you've learned together, based on the circumstances that arise.

Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike. Nectrotic Strike.

More Seriously tho: What Taronar said tbh. Just keep close to your target and hit it

Deleted
    Allright, thanks Breyers!