Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Kitty root break talent, datamined

From http://www.wowhead.com/blog=184160/p...-spell-changes

"Feral Swiftness now causes Dash and Stampeding Roar to have a 50/100% chance to remove all movement impairing effects from affected targets when used."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9528885?page=1

It's a start and it's better than what we have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, Stampeding Roar will actually move onto my action bars, what a relief... i hope this sticks
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

2 min cd needs lowering on stamp roar at least, still nice two new ways to break a root.

An extra two ways for u to break roots. Hell just give ur shapeshifting ability the chance to break all roots. Oh....... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Meatz View Post
    An extra two ways for u to break roots. Hell just give ur shapeshifting ability the chance to break all roots. Oh....... LOL
    Extra? It's the ONLY way Ferals can break roots (aside from the PVP trinket of course.)

I will burn your soul.

So now its only boomkins? In before shapeshifting removes roots again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    shifting in/out of boomkin form has removed roots since they removed it form all forms...

edit: or maybe not. i thought they said they were adding this.
    Last edited by fizikz; 2011-03-03 at 11:43 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Shapeshifting into and out of Moonkin form breaks roots already.

AWESOME <3<3<3< I really hope this change goes through!

Anybody know the cooldowns for other classes root breaks? Dash is 3 minutes and Stampeding Roar is 2 minutes.

I believe this will only apply to slows and not roots.
    EDIT: Totally misread it. Given the long CDs of those abilities, it won't be that gamebreaking. More the Devs throwing ferals a bone than anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    now a cooldown to break fear... lets hear some ideas.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Lol. Finally. Nothing I couldn't predict tho ^^ Said this would happen a long time ago

im not sure if it roots thought
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

No more getting kited to heck and back by frost mages. Thank god.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    now a cooldown to break fear... lets hear some ideas.
    How about stuns too?

Be lucky you get the root removers.

lol that there is a combat rogue talent, grats to druids getting some utility back but once again Blizzard is just making you look like copycats. Pun intended :P

10+ Year Old Account
    now the question is...does it also makes you immune to roots while in dash and roar duration?

cuz blowing a dash cd. then getting rooted afterwards will make it useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhara View Post
    now the question is...does it also makes you immune to roots while in dash and roar duration?

cuz blowing a dash cd. then getting rooted afterwards will make it useless.
    It's pretty much irrelevant since the duration will be cut. If it only works upon use, then it might be a bit underpowered. Either way, it is a good change. Shifting in and out of cat form was rather stupid, and a bit OP. Blizzard takes root-breaking shifting out of our arsenal and we get this. It's good utility on a cooldown, adding some more flavor to the dynamic of Cat DPS.

Useless change IMO, kitties are still going to get raped by roots. Mages that aren't dumb are going to force their dash/stampeding roar and be ready to root them again. I doubt that they would be immune to roots for that duration because that's just OP. Sad days for teh kittehs we are living these days huh?