15+ Year Old Account

Next haste breakpoint after 2005 for resto?

Title pretty much says it all, I just want a clear answer, I have gotten like 4 different answers from different people/other sites so,
    What is it?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

I suppose you are refering to Wild Growth because of the 2005 Haste rating you mentioned. The next additional Wild Growth tick would be at 3745,89 Haste rating. However, there are two additional Lifebloom ticks between this two breakpoints at 2439,18 (13 ticks) and 3658,77 (14 ticks) Haste rating.
    Numbers are from the TreeCalcs spreadsheet: http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t110354-...6_a/#TreeCalcs

15+ Year Old Account
    I was referring to WG yes. And wow 3.7k? that's not even reachable atm is it? that's absurdly high 0.o

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I was referring to WG yes. And wow 3.7k? that's not even reachable atm is it? that's absurdly high 0.o
    Not reachable, with my current gear, I am running around 2.1k haste, If I gemmed, chanted, and reforged all for haste, I would only run around 2.5k, while killing spirit/int.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Title pretty much says it all, I just want a clear answer, I have gotten like 4 different answers from different people/other sites so,
    What is it?
    The Resto Haste Breakpoints link in my sig gives you a list of all the Restoration Druid Haste Breakpoints, but it is up to you to decide which Breakpoints are relevant to you, based mostly on your healing style.

15+ Year Old Account
    doft forget guys this is noyl the first raid tier, it think you can reach 3.7K in heroric deathwing gear :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not reachable with even all BiS just haste gear. I'd say in a few tiers well be able to start looking at new break points but they're notorias for changing druids drastically between every raid tier.