Dragon age head start?

i just finished the demo and when it was closing it said "pre order now for the digital head start..the adventer begins march 8th"

does this mean i can play it now?if so how do i get it >.<

March 8th lol.

but thats when the game starts...it mentioned a digital head start T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysmic Skyris View Post
    but thats when the game starts...it mentioned a digital head start T.T
    Y'know, it's not that hard to google that... it's as with everything from Bioware, if you pre-order, you get codes that can be exchanged for equipment which gives you the proclaimed "digital headstart".

No, you won't get to play it earlier... that much should've been obvious. -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Y'know, it's not that hard to google that... it's as with everything from Bioware, if you pre-order, you get codes that can be exchanged for equipment which gives you the proclaimed "digital headstart".

No, you won't get to play it earlier... that much should've been obvious. -.-
    Excepts I pre-ordered dragon age 2 from my local store and the general release date in europe is 11th and I get to cash my cupong in the 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Excepts I pre-ordered dragon age 2 from my local store and the general release date in europe is 11th and I get to cash my cupong in the 10th.
    Which is a decision of Bioware and not a move by the store that the publishers are generous enough to overlook?

Seriously, going by that logic there would be no importance in release-dates. Stores are not allowed to sell it earlier, some just do give their stuff to the people who pre-ordered because, hey, who's gonna care anyways?
    That still does not mean that you're supposed to be able to play it earlier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Which is a decision of Bioware and not a move by the store that the publishers are generous enough to overlook?

Seriously, going by that logic there would be no importance in release-dates. Stores are not allowed to sell it earlier, some just do give their stuff to the people who pre-ordered because, hey, who's gonna care anyways?
    That still does not mean that you're supposed to be able to play it earlier.
    Excepts the pre-order slip is an official bioware slip and I can already add it to my account online? Besides unless you give an actual reason to doubt the honesty of the shop (Top Ten / Kajaani Finland) your argument is invalid anyway.