Efflorescence and haste

So it was only released recently that efflorescence will be affected by haste so im not surprised to not be seeing any posts on the matter. That said, I was wondering if anyone knew the math on what the haste breakpoints are for more ticks? thx

25% haste including buffs would get you another tick.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...Hc&hl=en#gid=0

same as life boom 13th tick

i find that confusing though. WG base # of ticks is 7 and it takes 7.14% to get an 8th. Why would it be different for effloresence?

guessing my maths is way off. go by the chart, it is accurate.

Yes, Efflorescence should be using the same breakpoints as Wild Growth

effloresence isnt on that chart hehe. But if it does scale with haste in the same way as WG, ill be much more tempted to hit the 2005 breakpoint. have been sticking with 915 and reforging everything past that to mastery since i heal mostly 10 mans. Am interested to see what effect this has on overall healing output since the current effloresence just doesnt cut it imo

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarrnspice View Post
    effloresence isnt on that chart hehe. But if it does scale with haste in the same way as WG, ill be much more tempted to hit the 2005 breakpoint.
    Well both Efflorescence and Wild Growth are 7 ticks base, so they will scale the same.
    If you need Efflorescence to be on that chart to convince you... I guess I'll add it....

There... it's done!

hehe i knew it needed the same amount of haste as WG, i was just curious how 25% haste was the answer i got from the same person that linked me the chart >.< ty though for the change

I'm confused by that chart. It seems all of the listed breakpoints are half the actual amount required to get an additional tick on the given DoT/HoT. For example, WG/Efflorescence shows a requirement of 7.14% haste when in fact 14.29% haste is necessary to obtain an 8th tick...
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."

because the chart is assuming external haste buffs. with the addition of 5% haste buff you only need 916 additional haste to reach the rejuv break point. with 5% + 3% from dark intent you only need 1573 additional haste on your gear to reach the next WG/efflor tick.

Actually, Koumaru, where are you getting that 14.29% value? The 7.14% comes from the fact that the haste needed for an extra tick is actually the amount of haste needed for 1/2 of an extra tick. The game rounds that half-tick up. So to get 8 ticks, you need enough haste to give you 7.5 ticks. That means you need enough haste to cause 7.5 ticks to occur in the time it would have taken 7 ticks to occur = 7.5/7 = 1.0714. Subtract 1 from that and convert it into a percent and you get 7.14%.