Black Ops Orange Kill

This happened not too long ago and thought I'd share. If you play black ops please join me in scratching your head. I was just knifing an orange on a table and boom a kill!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Um8...layer_embedded

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought Black Ops on steam... uninstalled in the same day, I am surprised people are playing it, Modern Warfare 1 ftw.
    "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something"

I'm actually surprised that you would have done that! While I agree MW1 is fantastic and probably the best between Blops/mw2/mw1, if not just for the fact that it's moddable, Blops is very similar in pace I feel to MW1--at least compared to MW2. Also, the campaign was excellent in blops.

This is just going to turn into a bunch of opinionated people saying how Blops sucks and trying to force people to believe them.

On Topic: I have no idea how you got a kill from that but what i did see is someone playing a ghost build and camping in room no where near the objective. Tsk tsk.

Shh :X Sometimes you just faff about

Also, you didn't see the spy plane in first person that showed several people nearby. People just shouldn't imbue their life force in oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzseen View Post
    Shh :X Sometimes you just faff about

Also, you didn't see the spy plane in first person that showed several people nearby. People just shouldn't imbue their life force in oranges.
    I saw the spy plane. Hell I looked there first when i saw you in that room because I needed to understand why you were there. Then I saw you were ghost and it made sense. I'm not knocking you or anything for that play style, I just don't use that particular method when I'm in an objective based match. I have been killed plenty of times by a ghost player faffing about no where near the objective, so I am not surprised by it one bit and meant no harm in calling it out.

Thanks for not knocking me or anything . The whole camping not near the objective response is usually the first response I get from people where I've posted this. That being said, I didn't have ghost on (I did have ninja though). I usually am a "go-getter" as per the objective. I just saw the oranges and they looked tasty. I doubt you've stayed focus on every round of every map you've ever played!!!

Well tbh I try my hardest to stay focused on objective based matches because I know the rest of my team is counting on me like I them. But yeah, I can get caught up with repeatedly killing the same people over and over that have killed me... well, until i hear Ice Cube tell me that we are losing bravo.

Also, in your clip you are ghost. That is the only model that wears a hoody. Unless of course that part in 3rd person at the end is not you.

I'm the one knifing the oranges, the guy running in the second half of the video is the person who gets killed. They happen at the same time.

Makes a lot more sense now because i couldnt for the life of me understand why you had the clip at the end like that. The quality was too low for me to read kill names.

Deleted
    Blops is very buggy, but sometimes those bugs are amusing as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Makes a lot more sense now because i couldnt for the life of me understand why you had the clip at the end like that. The quality was too low for me to read kill names.
    I've been meaning to record it with a little bit more hutzpah then the blops built in exporter. Just haven't really gotten around to it.

@ Fiend Indeed.