4.1, no dungeon updates?

Back in Blizzcon they announced that a lot of the old dungeons would be getting revamps, mostly to remove the unpleasurable clutter and speed up the process. When Cataclysm finally hit some of these changes (Maraudon and Sunken Temple) were implemented, while others (Wailing Caverns and Uldaman) were delayed until a later date.
    According to Blizzcon speculations these changes were to come during 4.1, but no word on it has been released. And due to the new faster update model I'm thinking 4.1 is not far off. Will the old changes be pushed to 4.2, or what? Has anyone seen a blue post on any of this?
    Last edited by Azjenco; 2011-03-04 at 07:06 AM.

They revamped them slightly. They cut out some middle ground and gave us better maps to navigate the dungeons. I don't think they were going to revamp every single old world instance, simple make them easier to navigate.
    Friends: Will help you move.
    Best Friends: Will help you move the Bodies

http://www.wowpedia.org/Category:BlizzCon_2010
    Well, Mara got cut into two seperate instances, and the idea was to do the same to Uldaman, Sunken Temple lost its entire upper and underground parts. They are yet to cut away the maze part of Wailing Caverns, as you will notice from their projected images.
    They have revamping the dungeons immensely and plan on doing some more of it. Just check out the Blizzcon 2010 Raids and dungeons panel for more info.

Deleted
    I have another question about 4.1 and dungeons.

Will they introduce the promised Abysal Maw dungeon? At blizzcon'10 they said they were going to release a new instance each patch, allowing all the players to get some new content in every patch, even for the casuals.
    It was already said that will have 4 bosses, and that it will continue the telling story of the Throne of the Tides. It is also known, that they wanted to add an aquatic monster in that instance (Ozumat-like style).

I have read the info about Firelands canceled for 4.1 and expected in 4.2, but havent heard nothing about that Abysal Maw dungeon they promised us for this 4.1. I'm expecting that one more than the refried Zuls.

Anyone knows anything about it?
    Thanks in advance.