Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

You just won 105 million dollars !!

So I got a megamillions ticket tonight because it's up to 105 million and I just cant resist spending a few bucks on a chance like that So I thought about all the thing that I would do with that much money and was wonder ...what would you do with 105 million dollars ( 56 million lump sum after taxes )

Me I would have a hell of a lot of fun

1: I'd get a great attorny and then a great accountant and an investment advisor
    2: I'd pay off all of my entire families substantial debt . ( house and car payments )
    3 My mother and my brother would never have to work again unless they wanted to

Now for the fun stuff

69 camero super sport

2011 ducati

I'd buy the ultimate gaming computer and eveyr consol and hook it up to a 60 inch HDLCD
    I'd take a world cruise and see evey country ive ever wanted to
    Buy a house in the country with a pool and jacuzi near some place that has awesome school and community and build some houses for close family so I could have them by .

so what would you all do ?

Two chicks at the same time.

Deleted
    I'd get my own place, and a forest made of weed, serving as my backyard, somewhere on a mountain in Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by darkhybridx View Post
    Good one !! lets make it twins we are rich as HELL !!!

You have some good ideas, basically mmany of the same as me too I am problaly a bit younger. My first plans would be to help my parents..(they are close to get thrown out of the house since my dad had an accident at job)... Then i would help more of my family (i got a biiiig family After that i would go see the world ... Then i would finally take an education (just to not get boored and say i achived something) and finally get a big house and great wife and kids without spoiling them..however thats possible :P

Nothing. I would do absolutely nothing for the rest of my life, and I'd be happy.

105 million dollars would not last long at this rate

If I had 105 MILLION? Id get 100 chicks. hire them for 6 weeks. And assign them all to party around me in my mansion plastered with WoW posters and such. Pay for Ghostcrawler's private jet to fly him over. Log into his GM thingies, and manually NERF ALL OF FROST MAGES!

Once thats done, il do something about mind sear and basic campfire.
    New warchief anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

He said 105 million DOLLARS i'm pretty sure that will be enough for an lifetime ^^

Deleted
    I'd probably help my parents with their debts etc. And after that.. Gamecards 4 life.

No, just kidding. I wouldn't buy gamecards! xD However, I'd probably chill abit longer, and invest my money and get even richer, and then I wouldn't have to work EVER again! Woho!

Quote Originally Posted by Inciniratore View Post
    If I had 105 MILLION? Id get 100 chicks. hire them for 6 weeks. And assign them all to party around me in my mansion plastered with WoW posters and such. Pay for Ghostcrawler's private jet to fly him over. Log into his GM thingies, and manually NERF ALL OF FROST MAGES!

Once thats done, il do something about mind sear and basic campfire.
    New warchief anyone?
    pay a frost mage, myself, to keep killing scrubs with just ice lance because it does like less dmg and i still kill u bads ? =D

anyway...give it to cancer treatment or st. jude's.

"That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?"
    "Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money."
    "Well, not all chicks."
    "Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do."
    "Good point."
    I love the Power Glove.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd buy epix!

OT: Probably a nice house for me and my gf, nice car (love the cameron SS that you linked) and pretty much live without too much financial worries. Would probably still work some hours/week but not full-time, just enough not to get bored at home ;-). Most likely I'd buy my mates a car and my parents/sisters a house or whatever (with 56 million you could afford a car from just your bank interest ^^ )

Two lesbians probably, sisters. I'm just watching.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    "That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?"
    "Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money."
    "Well, not all chicks."
    "Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do."
    "Good point."
    Office space FTW !!!

I would hire a hitman to kill some people in politics.

15+ Year Old Account

Well i would pay off the debt of my famely for sure first.
    then i would travel the world for a year while someone build a nice house for me
    I would need a few cars
    Ford Mustang Shelby gt500
    Nissan Skyline
    Ariel Atom

10+ Year Old Account
    "Honey, pack your bags! I just won the lottery"

"Oh my! What should I pack? for the mountains or the islands?"

"I don't care, just GTFO."

But seriously, I'd buy a modest piece of land somewhere. Build my wife's dream home on it. And when I'm not taking her traveling, I'd probably get a lot more fishing in. Maybe I'd go back to school just for the joy of learning. Maybe, maybe, maybe. The point is, I'd have the freedom to choose what I wanted to do, not be forced into working until I die.