Post Your Damage/DPS Meters ( Retribution Follow Up )

Hello Everyone

unfortunately, many members here on mmo champion go out of the subject to offense other player and start spreading out what they assume -- > iam better dps than you and i do bla bla bla and you bla bla bla... Click Here To Check What Thread Am Talking About

Thanks to Protoman for what he said here :

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    This thread is pretty hilarious. The OP posts some damage charts to show how Ret has improved, or atleast not doing less DPS then before.....and the rest of the ret community tries to correct him or something as if he was wrong and Ret still sucks.

Whats even more funny is no one bothers to post their own dmg meters......so their opinions mean shit. Who cares if the data is from LFR.....a raid is a raid, and damage is measured across many fields.....5 mans, 10 mans, 25 mans, normal or heroic.

Not sure why rets are getting so defensive, you guys seem real bitter lol. Cheer up, it's getting better!

Anyways, the purpose of this thread is to Post the damage/dps meters on boss fights and compare the paladin DPS/damage in 4.3 with 4.2 ( NOT COMPARISON BETWEEN PLAYERS )

Use this form to fill it OUT

Name of Your Paladin :
    ilvl:
    Raid Type : ( LFR, 10 Man, 25 Man )
    Boss Name :
    Armory Link :

This Thread is not intended to Compare Your Damage with my damage done. Nobody is asking your opinion about my dps or his dps or her dps. Nobody wants your play style. Nobody wants to know that your Paladin or Guild Palas can do 100 k Dps or whatever imaginary numbers u think of posting. Keep your play style for yourself... and POST YOUR DAMAGE/DPS METERS TO COMPARE 4.2-4.3

Stick to the subject please...

Ill start with myself

Name of Your Paladin : Organik
    ilvl: 387 Equipped
    Raid Type : 10 Man Normal
    Boss Name : Madness of Deathwing ( at 22% Health Remaning )
    Armory Link : Click Here

and please dont overwhelm me with your silly comments ( there is a damage buff in the fight bla bla bla ) i knw there is a damage buff fight but am comparing it with other classes.

Thank You
    Last edited by organic; 2011-12-06 at 09:06 PM.

Where is the comparison? I only see a ss of a t13 fight no t12 stuff.

i feel this thread is unnecessary when there are log websites out there. why wouldn't you just go to World of Logs and look at ret rankings, pull up those logs and go from there? much more information in a highly detailed format without the messiness of a thread that might get derailed.

also i don't know if you noticed, but the "Damage Done" tab actually has the DPS numbers on them, so including a pic of your DPS tab is completely redundant.

i am not criticizing your dps in any way at all, in fact you did more than I did on madness. i am just pointing out that (1) you seem to not know that worldoflogs.com exists and (2) you have a weird fetish for the useless "DPS" tab in Recount.
    Last edited by tavistra; 2011-12-06 at 04:53 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Name of Your Paladin: Pliers
    ilvl: 388
    Raid Type: 25m Normal
    Boss Name: All. I wasn't in for the first two. I ranked on 3 of the 4 fights that WoL picks up, and was DCed on the other (Hagara).
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Pliers/simple
    WoL Link: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7q...?s=2266&e=2579
    Evaluation: Ret is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    that pally 2 piece is nuts we had some rets at the top 5 as well on deathwing.

Name of Your Paladin: Reeth
    Item Level: 376
    Raid Type: 25-Man
    Boss Name: Madness of Deathwing
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Reeth/advanced
    World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/k8ky16k35bmf0kfr/analyze/dd/source/

Yeah I can't wait until I actually have gear. :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    that pally 2 piece is nuts we had some rets at the top 5 as well on deathwing.
    It's not the 2PC as much as the Haste buff when it comes to DW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Chudbrochil View Post
    Where is the comparison? I only see a ss of a t13 fight no t12 stuff.
    u dont want to see the old t12 dps , trust me