Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Very easy

1 wotlk
    2 wotlk
    3 wotlk

(still love wow but this made it worse for me anyway)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golemstw View Post
    Things which destoryed my fun in WOW:
    Content recycle (refreshing old content instead of fresh new, like nax, 4.1 zg /za)
    Not enough content (we could have more content)
    Heroic Modes (we dont need do twice same content with boss having more HP etc, we need new boss to kill)
    It's the same thing, just with different wording
    No attunements (random dungeon buff is not fair playstyle)
    No new content waiting (tbc attunements were rly nice)
    It's the same thing, just with different wording
    Dungeon Finder (it destroyed social)
    Without dungeon finder: QQ it's hard to find a group I can't enjoy content
    With dungeon finder: QQ I don't wanna group with douches

Everyone who's like "yeah we need more content; we don't want recycled content" and other bullshit should stop and try to learn how a company runs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrizzleMe View Post
    1. Run with friends/guildies.
    2. Rated Battlegrounds
    3. ...
    4. They must have been doing something.
    5. You're free to join a different guild?
    6. If server balance is that bad, there will be free transfers from time to time.
    7. Run what you like.
    8. Why compare 10 man progress with 25 man progress? Maybe they are better in positioning? Different raid setup?
    9. Then don't wear them
    10. ...
    1. I'm not going to drag my guild with me for every run. Isn't that what LFD was made for?
    2. Give Conquest points.

4. Questing, and bitching when called to raid.
    5. My guild is lvl capped, I said new guilds. As in Frank wants to make a guild. Woops, he can't. He's 3 months behind the leveling curve. It works out perfectly for me, being in an established guild. Both others are screwed over from making a new guild.
    6. There have been plenty. People Xfer there, and Xfer back.
    7. Not a good excuse for having them imbalanced.
    8. There are very few raids this tier that need good positioning. And all of them would be considered harder on 25 due to space issues. We shouldn't have a far better group but be behind because the Twin Dragons are a cakewalk on 25 and impossible on 10.
    9. I want to level fast. I don't want to outlevel zones. Read what I wrote?
    Last edited by seam; 2011-03-04 at 01:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. this Guildthing... it would be ok for me, if i dont get any boni because im all alone... but many many raids insist on you being in their guild...
    2. "Balance"... instead of finding the good middle they balance WoW by nobbling the right, and then the left... and right again...
    3. All those little things, where you just ask yourself "WHY?!" Why Revamp dungeons? Why the same loot for 10 and 25man? Why only 5 Levels to the max? Why making willpower useful for warlocks and then completely useless again? Why Focus for Hunters? Why exaggerating Healthbar?

Q.Q

well there is a lot of stuff... in the end i did not quit for too long... only 3month break... cause im very very bored..

1. The amount of baby's
    2. The excessive QQ
    3. I agree with - Everyone who's like "yeah we need more content; we don't want recycled content" and other bullshit should stop and try to learn how a company runs.

Deleted
    1. TBC (flyers especially)
    2. Wotlk (pvp-dead or alive in seconds
    3. Cata (more boring crap without any changes IMO, nothing to do besides arena if you're a pvper)

LFD system
    Flying Mounts
    The killing of lore (Arthas) - however, it had to end, but i believe it's too soon
    Death Knights
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

1) Faction Transfers - destroyed any semblance of server faction balance in most cases.

2) Cross-realm anything - completely destroyed any community on servers. Now you're dungeoning and pvping with a group of anonymous people who have no social repercussions for being total douches. Before this you had to worry about your reputation on the server if you wanted to do much of anything but troll and guildhop. You also had a lot more names that stuck out in your mind as people to look up to / watch out for.

Im guessing the people complaining about wrath PVP and being killed too fast didnt play vanilla? I remember one shotting priests, mages and sometimes warlocks very frequently back in those days with a single ambush.

Making 25m and 10m in to one raid lock out
    PVP Politics
    Nerfing feral beyond belief and making them one step closer to being a rogue

Deleted
    1. Hardmodes - I don't mind the difficulty, it's just pathetic they're trying to force people to progress through same bosses twice.

2. Random asinine buffs/nerfs in order to desperately balance classes in arena which in turn affects (usually negatively) classes in PVE.

3. 10/25 man shared lockouts - that one is beyond retarded. Yeah, give people less stuff to do, that's the way to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    #1 The player base. There was once a time when the game was not so popular, i loved it back then cause you had actual gamers playing, now it's anyone and everyone. this to me has introduced alot of negative nancy's into the game, too many cooks in the kitchen so to speak.

#2 Lack of change. i understand the whole "adapt it's human nature" but adapt to what? nothing has changed, it's the same grind fest it's always been. the game needs more things to do other than farm, rep grind and gear up.

#3 Homogenization. with so many classes and there not being too much difference between them it's starting to become bland. for now it's tolerable but if they continue to mirror abilities and such across the board there will be no reason to roll any class but a hybrid.

PvP imbalance.

1. Epic ground mounts, they prevent World PvP and are far too common. They used to be only for the elite.
    2. Vendor gear and lack of attunements. You should have to progress through every raid in the game to get where you are now otherwise you're missing out on content and storyline. Unless you've conquered AQ40 you shouldn't be allowed into Outlands.
    3. Guilds are too easy. There should be only a few guilds per server with high expectations, which will drive players to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Navyr View Post
    Obviously you are a unemployed Hardcore raider? I only dislike the Guild aspect because, since me and my friend work nights, and my 2 nights off are Sun and Mon, can't find people to start a raid that close to reset either....
    You do not have to be unemployed to raid in a more hardcore atmosphere.

Because of your work schedule / real life schedule, that makes guilds a bad thing? I would say that makes your schedule a bad thing for your game time .

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    Yes, but the brand new zones are much more stunning.
    And I suppose because they are "new" they aren't flat and don't have cliffs?

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Didn't break the game for me, but some things that annoy me...from someone who is constantly accused of being an 'extremely bias'd Blizzard Fanboy'.

1) The not-so strong loot system in LFD groups. DPS/Healers needing on tanking items gets old. As does Tanks/Healers needing on DPS items.
    2) The fact that BGs are a game of "Who has the least AFKers and the most healers?!?!!", and the fact that AFKers do it because of the bad PvP gearing system.
    3) Not getting my fucking account back after a Blizzard Error.
    4) The fact that people in my guild who sat around doing nothing got the Dark Phoenix before me.
    5) Guild leveling screws over people wanting to make new raiding guilds. There is no real possibility of recruiting if you were behind the leveling curve.
    6) My server is 1:0.24 in terms of guilds able to do anything. Awesome server balance right there!
    7) 25 mans are in general easier than 10 mans.
    8) My guild's DPS is, on average, 4-6k above the 25 man raiding guild on our server. Healers HPS is 2-3k above on average(To their class), and we have by far the best tanks on the server. Yet we are falling behind them solely on the fact they run 25s. Awesome Raid balance right there!
    9) Heirloom cape and chest. 10% exp guild perk. I'm getting a level every 20-25 minutes and way out-pacing the leveling content, so I get half a story here, prepare for some epic battle and then-WOOPS THIS IS GREY NOW GO TO THE NEXT ZONE!!

Old
    10) BT Attunement. It was cool the first time, even the 10th. But after needing to attune every single sub every single week, I'll be pissed if I ever see an attunement like that again.

@ your #7 ..... wasn't there huge criticism about how 10 mans will ALWAYS be easier then 25 man? People complained that 10 man was a push over while they face rolled through regular content now that they are at heroic and can't pull off a kill it's imbalanced?

Notice how half the people say "catered to casuals" while the other half says "catered to hardcore" .. how can you take anybody seriously?

my 3

1) regular/heroic versions.
    Remember watching that video of world first kiljaeden, rag, cthun, KT .. nobody had ever killed those bosses before, that was the be all end all of raiding. Now you kill a boss prior to .. killing it for realz. Regular Lich King was killed first day it was released .. just in anticipation of adding a few extra skills for next weeks attempts .. weaksauce. Algalon and Sinestra are a godsend.

2) pvp system.
    Que bg, afk for 15 mins, collect honor OR ice lance ftw. They need to re-introduce the system where you ACTUALLY HAD TO PARTICIPATE!!!! to get honor.

3) the generalization of the player's mindset in this game.
    "YOU HAVE EPICS LOLGETALIFE", "YOU HAVE NO EPICS L2P", "YOU ASKED A QUESTION YOU'RE A TROLL!", "THIS GAME IS SO EASY BUT I DON'T KILL ANYTHING!" ... pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    1. LookingForDerps Tool
    the internet+anonynimity==everyone is suddenly ninjas/assholes/trolls and fear no repercussions at all

2. Resilience
    making pvp honorbotters far more powerful than their lackofskill deserves since Burning Crusade

3. Welfare Epics
    children arent satisfied til they are in the same purples as everyone else
    and can mindlessly aoesmash through everything for big shiny numbers
    epics are now more common than greens......
    same for me the LFD makes it easier to get a group but you never know what your gonna end up with
    resili ruined pvp imo ever since it was introduced pvp became gear > skill
    welfare epics lol what more can you say i mean the days of 40 mans to get purples are gone

another thing that annoys me is how the attunments were taken out back at lvl 60 doing the ony quest chain on 3 toons was annoying but worth it, it made people actually play
    Last edited by yuckster; 2011-03-04 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    1. Resillience
    2. Attunements (remember that EPIC questline for Onyxia?)
    3. i have to say FLying Mounts did kill world pvp

but besides that, were all still playing the game arent we? so suck it up and adept:P

//C
    You mean the quest where you had to go from zone, to zone, to zone, back to zone, to zone, to zone, on a ground mount that was more of a hassle than fun. no that attunment was horribad. if they were to bring attunements back i would say make it like the BWL one was. doing a bunch of pointless quests is just a waste of time when you could be doing something more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    #1 The player base. There was once a time when the game was not so popular, i loved it back then cause you had actual gamers playing, now it's anyone and everyone. this to me has introduced alot of negative nancy's into the game, too many cooks in the kitchen so to speak.

#2 Lack of change. i understand the whole "adapt it's human nature" but adapt to what? nothing has changed, it's the same grind fest it's always been. the game needs more things to do other than farm, rep grind and gear up.

#3 Homogenization. with so many classes and there not being too much difference between them it's starting to become bland. for now it's tolerable but if they continue to mirror abilities and such across the board there will be no reason to roll any class but a hybrid.
    THIS, always this. Especially number 3.