[Movies](Note: Totally useless thread!) Wanted or Gamer?

Note: If you don't care about this, just leave.
    Hey all, I'm home right now, being sick not knowing if I should watch the movie: "Wanted" or the movie "Gamer". Anyone got some good reasons why I should watch either of them? Got them both ATM and I've watched them before, I'm just curious which one might be the best. I've watched them both before but I just don't remember them. :b
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Never seen Gamer, Wanted is not bad, several cool action sequences.

Gamer has an interesting setup and a very dissapointing payoff. I think it would have been a far better movie if they chose to explore the relationship between the player and the guy he is "playing".
    Wanted is pure dumb, fun, cool looking action action. I'd go with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    Gamer has an interesting setup and a very dissapointing payoff. I think it would have been a far better movie if they chose to explore the relationship between the player and the guy he is "playing".
    Wanted is pure dumb, fun, cool looking action action. I'd go with this one.
    This ! absolutely.

Wanted was really good(atleast for entertainment) and Gamer was not bad, but you always felt like this movie could've been so much better.

Gamer's setting may be somehow new-ish, but the camera is annoying, story-line is pointless and the characters are over-the-top and pretty one-dimensional.
    It smells, even tho I thought that it had potential.

Wanted is also so much worse than the comic it loooooosely is based on. It is pretty stupid, but the fights aren't as chaotic and annoying as Gamer's.
    Between the two, I would like to point out that you shouldn't really bother watching either. If you really want to know which one of them is better, I'd go with Wanted.
    Last edited by HazardYo; 2011-03-04 at 03:33 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Discipline priests we heard you like shields that heal, so we put shield in your shield so you can heal while you heal.
    For the first half of geological time our ancestors were bacteria. Most creatures still are bacteria, and each one of our trillions of cells is a colony of bacteria.
    Richard Dawkins

How can you possibly be debating which of these crap fests to watch if you have seen them both before?

I've not seen gamer because it looks just awful

in Wanted, despite it being just a terrible terrible movie with more holes than a string vest, you get to see Angelina Jolies ass, which is +1 for that movie.

so yeah see Wanted, just don't hate yourself TOO much after you sit through it
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

I liked Gamer. I also liked Wanted. Both movies provided the entertainment they wanted to achieve. Those that don't like the movies are expecting too much out of them thinking like an Oscar critic. Personally, I'd watch both if I were bored. If I only had time to watch one, I'd put in Gamer just because I had a hard time accepting that kid in Wanted going from a pure wuss to a bad-ass by the end of the movie. Angeline Jolie makes that all moot anyways.