Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    I hear what you are saying, but below is what happened 100% of the time

Something caused threat. When it was done before charge no issue. Since I am mid charge it is hard to call me bad, since I didn't even make it to the first mob yet
    Applying buffs generates threat - buffing kings, motw, etc. I presume buffing a hot will also give threat but the actual healing won't - so prehotting before combat = no threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    Something caused threat. When it was done before charge no issue. Since I am mid charge it is hard to call me bad, since I didn't even make it to the first mob yet
    Shielding isn't overhealing. Maybe that generated the aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilina View Post
    nothing to say, he's bad

there is no excuse in hell for a tank losing aggro to a healer, not a single one
    There is, if a tank runs in, and the healer immediately throws an instant heal on the tank he will lose aggro. Feral druids will anyways. Waiting 1-2 seconds before starting to heal/DPS helps alot.

He probably wasn't the best player in the world, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi View Post
    I've been pre-LB'ing since release without a problem. If I don't pre-hot the tank, and they start getting rapped, you're not only going to have 0 LBs to mitigate some of that damage... but you're not going to much of a heal from a non-symbiosis healing touch. Even so, I'm fairly certain pre-hotting doesn't pull anything... it's the symbiosed-nourish that does the aggro pulling.

However, I am inclined to believe that my heals are doing way more than they used to do, and in turn is pulling more aggro than either our tank or myself are used to.
    Every heal creates an amount of aggro even Hots. Once the tank pulls the mobs then the healing ticks start to build agro on all mobs in combat. Unless the mechanic specifically states that it produces no aggro.

It won't be an issue with most tanks BUT if it's an issue throughout the run and you don't adjust accordingly then it's partially your fault as well.

With your gear level, you don't need to pre-hot. I agree the tank is bad also.