For any New-Yorkers out there...The Naked Therapist

AKA...The Naked Therapist

She has a very cool idea on therapy, a naked woman talking to you about your feelings... seems odd... arousing... Wish i lived in new-york
    Last edited by Dark Side; 2011-03-04 at 11:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow i have to say she is one ugly chick and two i see the banhammer fast approaching this one

it's not real life meeting, only over camera / voice chat

Might have made sense if it would have been, don't see the point of this this way xD

Well, I may not be a New Yorker, but I know some places you can pay naked ladies to do things for ya.

She charges $150/hour.

She's leveraging nudity to differentiate herself and does not truly hold a degree in psychiatry. A way to make money? Sure. Is this prostitution? Well no, it's not - BUT - and there's alway the "but".

Pros and cons I guess. What if one day she truly goes ahead and finishes that degree and becomes a serious shrink? Would ppl take her seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your paying a woman hundreds and thousands of dollars to talk to you about something, something she has absolutely no clue about, just because she is naked. If you're really that type of lonely socially inept person and have to pay to see a woman naked, I hear strippers have just as much know-how on the subject as her. Which is none.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanRetnolds View Post
    Your paying a woman hundreds and thousands of dollars to talk to you about something, something she has absolutely no clue about, just because she is naked. If you're really that type of lonely socially inept person and have to pay to see a woman naked, I hear strippers have just as much know-how on the subject as her. Which is none.
    and yet she's doing reasonably well based on the fact we're even talking about her. imo that means she has customers, and who are we to judge them? all shapes and sizes. If she comes out successful as a result of this, wouldn't it be better to see what we can learn from this and possibly use this information towards our own ends and benefit.

I'd pay for it. it wouldn't contribute to her understanding of you but it'd certainly keep your stress under control while you talk about your feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, probably not a good idea to talk about this here..

[Locked]