Deleted

Question Help with TellMeWhen please!

Hi!

I got a TMW bar setup to show available healing spells which got CD such as Penance, Inner Focus, etc. When the spell is available I see the icon and when it isn't the icon is hidden.

I'd like to know if it's possible to fade in the icon 3 seconds before its CD is refresed.

TYVM

While you might catch someone in the priest forum that could answer this, you'll probably have better luck in the Interface & Macros forum since that's the entirety of its focus and the solution you're seeking isn't really class-specific from a 'how-to' perspective.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

You can do this - but it requires setting up a Meta-Icon and 2 penance icons.

Make sure you have 3 cleared icon spaces - anything i didnt mention should be left as the default setting

Penance icon 1 - Available
    1. Enable Icon
    2. Choose name/ID > "Penance" > Okay
    3. Icon Type > "Cooldown"
    4. Edit Alpha/Duration > tick "Fake Hidden" > Okay

Penance icon 2 - Cooldown
    1. Enable Icon
    2. Choose name/ID > "Penance" > Okay
    3. Icon Type > "Cooldown"
    4. Edit Alpha/Duration > tick "Fake Hidden" > tick the right box in Duration > slide the "Maximum" timer down to 3 seconds > Okay
    5. Show Timer
    6. Show Icon When > "Unusable"

Meta icon
    1. Enable Icon
    2. Icon Type > "Meta Icon"
    3.(a) Add Condition > tick box > Type > "Icon Shown" > Icon to check > "Penance" icon 1
    (b) tick next box > Type > "Icon Shown" > Icon to check > "Penance" icon 2
    (c) And / Or > "Or" > Okay
    4.(a) Edit Icons > "Penance" icon 1
    (b) click left facing arrow > "Penance" icon 2 > Close

-------------
    And bam you're done - the Meta Icon will display when its available or with less than 3s on cooldown, and the other 2 icons will never show at all because we selected Fake Hidden. If you have any further questions make sure you pm me with a link to this thread so i can reply back here
    Last edited by domzai; 2011-03-04 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Neater

Deleted
    Yes Bigslick, you're right. I'm sorry if I didn't post my question where I should.

Thank you domzai. I almost got it but I have a little problem. I PM you

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarc View Post
    Yes Bigslick, you're right. I'm sorry if I didn't post my question where I should.
    Nothing to be sorry about. I didn't mean you put it in the 'wrong' place, as it is relevant to priestly matters; rather that generally you'd have better chances at getting a correct answer faster over there for macro / addon things. Glad Domzai was able to get you the info (just started testing out TMW now, so have to play with it a bit and expect his response will help me, too).

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic