Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No matter how much effort you put in design new mechanics and such things, this will be challenging and nice at first few times, after the 3rd time killing a boss, this will be boring and get old...so stop crying about this, and dont think a game like WoW have no limitations, this have a lot, and new mechanics are one of those...

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebonj View Post
    Mate, do you HONESTLY... HONESTLY, believe he would have made a thread that WASN'T tongue-in-cheek with THOSE pictures?

Pictures have comedy value, and the text sounds serious. That's tongue-in-cheek to me, don't troll just because you didn't get it.
    Oh I did get it, but after having seen so many threads which are "Tongue in cheek" or "Discussions" when they are only a "I'm quitting WoW, it's shite, quit too" thread, I respond the same way to every thread. Besides it's not funny already, maybe the first threads were, but the "WoW is recycled lol" threads are lame, even if they are tongue-in-cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopard View Post
    Actually the pics are funny.
    agreed!

it's a great pictogram of how our boss fights progress

and itt - people who only value other's opinions if it falls in line with their own (i.e. stfu and gtfo, quit).

I give the OP credit for not just coming and saying mechanics are old and dey r sux ... they put time and effort and made a great post, just because you love blizz so much and a differing opinion is blasphemy doesn't mean it can't be a good post.

I see the church of Blizzard! Bow down to their great god, if you don't worship, you shall burn!!! The fanboys are like scientology and christianity put together.

Blizz makes mistakes and does stuff wrong, but one can have a sense of humor about it without having to be told to go away; guess what, if you don't like the post, you can take your own advice.

Here is a hint, if you think the title is disagreeable to your beliefs, don't read it, if you read it, just close the tab and move on, just saying stfu is not making you look any better

I can't believe you're paying them either. Maybe you should stop complaining on a forum they don't read, and vote with your wallet by cancelling.

Deleted
    The general mentality from most of the replies on this thread is pretty much the same as..

5 year old makes picture of car out of pasta.

Big brother laughs at it.

5 year old cries and throws a tantrum.

Big brother is the OP, 5 year old is the majority, and the pasta car is WoW. (Just in case you needed help with the example)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntic View Post
    Holy shit I want to play hard mode Bowser.
    Agreed. I'd pay for it.

The OP intended it to be tongue-in-cheek I believe.

Go misunderstand elsewhere.
    No he did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post

What makes me more sick than this though, is the fact that so many people get suckered in and pay monthly for this garbage. The latest info about 4.1 and 4.2 is further proof of their laziness and general "we dont care we are gods" attitude. I mean so many bosses in cata are bosses that were already killed and somehow came back... yes even in ZG/ZA. Just look at the BFF report and youll see a lot of the bosses are the EXACT same guys we killed before with new abilities. So my question to you is would you pay for this crap if it was in any other game?

Overrides any 'tongue in cheek' people may read into the pictures.

To the OP try some cheese with your whine.

So many bosses recycled in cata? Don't you mean continuation of their story and Lore?

I mean never before in any fantasy genre have characters been resurrected and brought back later? Never ......

10+ Year Old Account
    so very very Arrogant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    No he did not.

Overrides any 'tongue in cheek' people may read into the pictures.

To the OP try some cheese with your whine.
    Alas, no, kiddo.

The general mentality from most of the replies on this thread is pretty much the same as..

5 year old makes picture of car out of pasta.

Big brother laughs at it.

5 year old cries and throws a tantrum.

Big brother is the OP, 5 year old is the majority, and the pasta car is WoW. (Just in case you needed help with the example)
    HAHHAHHAHAHAH, most of the people sound so stupid when they defend the game without even thinking if the OP actually made sense or not. It's the ugly truth people, not every one can handle it. ;p
    OOM: Out Of Mobs: Healer wants you to pull.
    MB: More Battle: Healer wants you to pull.
    AFK: Attack Fight Kill: Healer wants you to pull.
    WTF: Way To Fight: Healer is congratulating you for pulling.

Take my advice.......I don't use it. :P

Good job on the Mario reference!
    Pretty much sums up how I feel about re-used material. It's not like recycling actually helps in a virtual game world . . .

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do people even bother giving opinions on mmo-champ, it's the biggest nest of WoW fanboys on the internet. Makes me laugh when some turbo-nerd with his 5 lvl 85 chars in his sig try to defend the most important thing in his/her life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Part of what Blizzard has to contend with is PvE, then there is PvP and last, RP. The biggest reasoning behind ZA and ZG is for the RP folks, the ones in to the lore/story of WoW. You do know there is a story, right? I welcome this "addition" as it pulls people back to essentially dead areas while helping to push a really good story line forward.

Perhaps your dollars would be better spent on Hello Kitty Adventure Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Zace View Post
    Why do people even bother giving opinions on mmo-champ, it's the biggest nest of WoW fanboys on the internet. Makes me laugh when some turbo-nerd with his 5 lvl 85 chars in his sig try to defend the most important thing in his/her life.
    That's the fun in it mate, laughing at the nerds defend. It's just too much fun to read xD
    OOM: Out Of Mobs: Healer wants you to pull.
    MB: More Battle: Healer wants you to pull.
    AFK: Attack Fight Kill: Healer wants you to pull.
    WTF: Way To Fight: Healer is congratulating you for pulling.

Take my advice.......I don't use it. :P

One of the better threads ive seen, very funny.

Not sure why people are taking this so personally. Just a game people, its not your life.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    You have a few options here:
    Quit
    Shut the fuck up, no one cares
    Keep paying

This ^

What is the difference between a new boss and an old boss with completely new mechanics, other than the model?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alas, no, kiddo.
    What makes me more sick than this though, is the fact that so many people get suckered in and pay monthly for this garbage. The latest info about 4.1 and 4.2 is further proof of their laziness and general "we dont care we are gods" attitude. I mean so many bosses in cata are bosses that were already killed and somehow came back... yes even in ZG/ZA. Just look at the BFF report and youll see a lot of the bosses are the EXACT same guys we killed before with new abilities. So my question to you is would you pay for this crap if it was in any other game?

- What the OP said.

Look, no one cares if it was funny for you, but when you are the only one (At least the only poster that isn't a "Go rift, WoW is shit" which agreed with you) that actually thinks it was tongue in cheek, I'd say you are wrong. It's still a QQ post, he was trying to make the complaint funny, but since the majority is tired of the "BAWW I'm quitting WoW but need people to agree with me cause I'm an insecure little kid" threads, they'll have the same reaction all the time (Aka, nerdrage or tell him to quit). Besides, how is that even funny? It's boring, allright, one of them did make me laugh, but his whole post was still the same old crap.

Nobody's forcing you to play for a game you don't enjoy.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoen666 View Post
    HAHHAHHAHAHAH, most of the people sound so stupid when they defend the game without even thinking if the OP actually made sense or not. It's the ugly truth people, not every one can handle it. ;p
    Then what are you doing here? Please tell me.