Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like how every single person is saying, "Then quit lol we dun't need you you'll be back in a month lol"
    Not a one person is even trying to see it the OP's way or even think twice about defending WoW.
    Just a bunch of diehards in here who refuse to believe that WoW can be anything less than perfect.
    I am disappoint.
    "When the child of the three realms becomes as light, the ancient power will be released. The earth will tremble. The seas will rise up in answer, and all will be madness. A new day will dawn, bringing with it chaos or peace. Our master is a god of chaos! Pandemonium will aid the old one's release! To this end, we will weaken the barrier between Azeroth and the Elemental Plane. This will allow our great master to reclaim its former elemental servants and send them to rampage throughout our world."

Listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQl...eature=related (For a few dollars more-Ennio Morricone) and chill out people xD
    OOM: Out Of Mobs: Healer wants you to pull.
    MB: More Battle: Healer wants you to pull.
    AFK: Attack Fight Kill: Healer wants you to pull.
    WTF: Way To Fight: Healer is congratulating you for pulling.

Take my advice.......I don't use it. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    How many of those bosses are bosses "that came back" ?

Nefarian and Onyxia?

They don't even recycle the boss models - they come up with new ones. The only thing that is the same is the name.
    And you know why? Because they rather develop the story of existing lore characters, than putting randomly generated bosses, that nobody has ever heard of and are of no relevance to the lore, in raids.
    I'd be fun if it wasnt character we killed. Be logic. I understand its a world of MAGIC and IMMAGINATION. But simply making characters that were DEAD (and by this i mean, Nefarian and Onyxia didnt diseappeared and say : Il be back!), and putting them back into the game as MAJOR lore character in a dungeon, makes me think it's pretty lacking lore-wise.......The NPC's lore fades when said person is dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Discussion regarding this matter can now be continued in the following news post:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...e-in-Patch-4.1

Locking this thread.
    Last edited by bahumut5; 2011-03-04 at 07:36 PM.
    Dawwwwwww