Character Backgrounds

Do you think they will ever make new ones for the old races (apart from gnomes/trolls) because they are not very impressive compared to worgen/goblin/troll/gnome backgrounds and if so what do you think they will be?

Edit: Login Screen Backgrounds I meant, sorry for confusing you.
    Last edited by TheWorgenMage; 2011-03-04 at 11:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorgenMage View Post
    Do you think they will ever make new ones for the old races (apart from gnomes/trolls) because they are not very impressive compared to worgen/goblin/troll/gnome backgrounds and if so what do you think they will be?
    Do you mean like their lore backgrounds? Or their starting zone backgrounds? If your talking lore wise no. It would mess with what has already been set in motion for 6 years. Starting zones, they already have changed quite a few that aren't troll/gnome, check out the undead or human.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    Do you mean like their lore backgrounds? Or their starting zone backgrounds? If your talking lore wise no. It would mess with what has already been set in motion for 6 years. Starting zones, they already have changed quite a few that aren't troll/gnome, check out the undead or human.
    Login Screen Backgrounds. Sorry for confusing you.

They will. The Trolls and Gnomes were only the first step. Maybe later in the PTR we'll see more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Oh i have been hoping for blizzard to do this, i rember playing an old mmorpg which had login character backgrounds, and they would change depending on which zone you where in, there were only around 20 zones but each had a pretty magical screen for your character.

I think i would be fantastic if blizzard made ones for every zone, and if not maybe just on for each continent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorgenMage View Post
    Login Screen Backgrounds. Sorry for confusing you.
    Ah well in that case I hope so, except for Death knights I like having my unique screen

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    Ah well in that case I hope so, except for Death knights I like having my unique screen
    I don't they'd change them anyways. Too current
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!