Deleted

Up to data Mage blogs

Hey all just wanted to post a thread asking about Mage blogs. Are there any out there and ones that are up to date. Most do the ones I've found are out dated, weeks behind or just plain shit.*

Druids have a great blogging side. They have big bear bum or something. And tons of others.*

If there isn't any out there I was thinking of starting my own. A blog talking about my opinion on future upcoming Mage changes. Current spec options and rotations.*

As this is a Mage forum would u be interested if there was one up or if did one. Any comments, suggestions and/or criticisms are welcome. If no one will read this is there even a point of starting one.*

It would have my day to day Mage life. Boss kills, pvp. Shut like that.*

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess some people might be interested in reading a mage blog, can't say I am but others might be. ElitistJerks.com is usually the first and only place I go if I want to find accurate mage information.

I have never understood why so many are fascinated with blogs in general. Why should I read about some strangers day-to-day life and activities, why should I care?

But don't listen to me, I you want to write a mage blog do it. There are probably some people that will read it.

Edit: I should really try not to write forum posts in the middle of the night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post

Edit: I should really try not to write forum posts in the middle of the night.
    True that. Should really w8 for the morning.*

10+ Year Old Account
    Empowered Fire was good, I know the two writers for it, however it hasn't been updated in forever and a day. Mana Obscura is good as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocWarlock View Post
    If you just love being that guy that purposely, or accidentally carries out the action of "letting them win", roll a shaman, and get a FREE vacation to the Ashran Graveyard with scenic tombstones and a magnificent sunset view of your faction hiding in the bubble as DKS, hunters and Treesus Christ roflstomp your base, and all you have to do is call this number!

Deleted
    Aye, I write a mage blog. Well, I call it a mage blog. It's more like writing guides when I have the time for it, else whatever is on my mind with Warcraft and so on. I've got a list on my Mage Resources page, but I'd probably suggest Runzwithfire, Manalicious and Roxton's Great Balls of Fire as three places to get you started.

If you're thinking of starting up your own blog then I'd say go for it. It's always good to hear different points of view, and more mage bloggers is an awesome thing. The folks over at Blog Azeroth should be able to help you get started if you're thinking of giving it a go.

I also recommend Roxton's Great Balls of Fire blog:

doyoumindifiplay.blogspot.com