Thread: iPad 2

iPad 2

So now that its been officially announced whats everyone think? If money were not an object which of the new tablets would you buy and why?

Motorola Xoom
    Ipad 2
    HP Touchpad
    Dell Streak

As money is an option im obviously going with the new iPad2 Wi-Fi 32GB. I just wish Apple would tell us the amount of RAM it has rumors are saying 256MB . My second choice would be a Xoom, but i couldnt afford the contract with verizon and buyign it off contract is $800!

Buy the Streak! (ps, I work for Dell... and I own an ipad!)

I own the first gen ipad. Biggest mistake ever. I wish I would of waited for the Android tablets to come out.

I feel im a prisoner with my own ipad. I watch videos of the new android tablets... so much customization ... i only got it the way Steve Jobs wants.

Well, my first Apple product. Also my last.
    Last edited by Moropo; 2011-03-05 at 04:54 AM.

Did you watch the videos of the new android tablets on the iPad?

Android 3.0 is still not nearly as polished as their phone/iPad software. It's widget-based, so battery life is a big hindrance. On top of that, Samsung's model(pretty much the only one that could snuff the iPad in terms of hardware) was looking to cost over 900 bucks(eep!). I'm still undecided on the issue of what's better, but honestly the iPad 2 does seem the best to me for now, and I'm a big-time Android fanboy.

I'd wait for a while to see what changes come to Honeycomb and Samsung's new tablet before buying something.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2011-03-05 at 05:58 AM.