LVL 27 where now?

So im lvlin a hunter, im 27 atm but have no quest to do. all of ashenvelle quest are green to me and mobs are grey so doin those is a waste of time, i went to stonetalon mountain where mobs are around my lvl but cant find any quest, ive been to sludgewerks and the fold and still no result. where can i go? or do i really have to do all of the asshenvelle quest to get those quest open?

Have you tried using the the handy-dandy questboard located in every major city?

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, afaik, you can only use the questboard in Darnassus for kalimdor zones if your alliance, and UC/Silvermoon for Eastern Kingdoms as horde. i dont know, i never tested it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wetlands-STV-Arithi-duskwood- not really sure, been a while since i leveled up one in that range during 4.0 +

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be in northern stranglethorn or stonetalon mountains.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's actually a level flowing map that's on here somewhere. If you search "level flow" up in the search bar and look for the thread created by "Zeror" it's the first post. I've been living off it ever since I started an alt and get way ahead with BoA/Guild Perks. I would post you a link to the actual image but I still need to post a few times first. :P Hope this helps!

Got it right here ~Dark Side
    Last edited by Dark Side; 2011-03-05 at 05:48 AM.
    Now Casual Holy/Disc Priest: Summer of 2011

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
    Thomas Jefferson