Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    some half-assed attempt to copy RIFT's Guild quest system, clearly it's something blizzard wants to steal and make shit
    Haha glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.

I feel bad for Blizz tbh. Firelands will be released no later than Ulduar was in WotLK, yet because it was hinted that 4.1 would be Firelands it has caused a major uprising of bitching. They should have just said FU to the players and released ZA/ZG with Firelands in May. It would have caused less complaining, even though the players were getting less content. The community is so funny sometimes.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haha so now the Kor'galls most famous guild hopper Kolori has hopped from Paragon to Immersion. What a wank

I am quite happy with Blood DK tanking to be honest. It is a very active form of survivability, with so many and such a variety of tanking cooldowns available you are constantly watching your health and that of the raid to find a good spot to blow cooldowns and ease the pressure on the healer.

I think people are misthinking a tanks role now, it is no longer solely about survivability, it is a lot more about taking pressure off of your healers at appropriate times (in 10 man raids particularly). DK is also far and away the strongest tank in heroics right now with many bosses being possible to solo by a well geared DK tank. Death grip pulls are fantastically CC friendly and the sheer number and variety of defensive cooldowns has a lot of subtlety and possibilities for use which just works really well.

Yes, the talent tree is a bit dull and poorly laid out but that is a pretty small complaint next to how well the class plays. The main play problem is as has been pointed out a thousand times, the builtin rune meter is a steaming pile of junk and it is almost impossible to play efficiently using it. Get an addon like Docs Debug Runes however and you are good to go. I would hate to imagine going back to playing DK without that addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Duulis View Post
    Haha so now the Kor'galls most famous guild hopper Kolori has hopped from Paragon to Immersion.
    I guess he was good enough for Paragon to make an exception considering he's not from Finland nor does he speak Finnish.

well after seeing the drakke from the raid achievements i dont think i will be in to much of a rush...I like mounts but since there are 3 mounts from Hcs / a boss kill and dailies that all look the same apart from colour..

Quote Originally Posted by Aestu View Post
    Getting in Paragon is much, much easier than staying there.
    As long as Google Translate doesn't mess up the application.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keoren View Post
    I guess he was good enough for Paragon to make an exception considering he's not from Finland nor does he speak Finnish.
    Are you completely sure? I played in kor'gall for 2 years with the dude before he migrated away to paragon. Now he was vanished from the Paragons roster and suddenly you have someone named Kolori in yours.

This is him with his mage alt:

http://www.paragon.fi/webfm_send/24

glory of the cataclyslm raider isnt hard at all, thing is that all guilds - including mine - want to get BiS gear for 4.2 first before they miss like 2 heroic lockouts to give their whole roster the drake.

none of the achievements is really hard, but gz anyway

Are you completely sure? I played in kor'gall for 2 years with the dude before he migrated away to paragon. Now he was vanished from the Paragons roster and suddenly you have someone named Kolori in yours.

This is him with his mage alt:

http://www.paragon.fi/webfm_send/24
    Atleast this Kolor mage you are talking about is still in Paragon, and Kolori has been in Immersion for quite some time now. If you check Paragon's website you see Kolor listed as a mage even though the profile shows a paladin so without knowing the details too well I would guess he changed his main.

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    some half-assed attempt to copy RIFT's Guild quest system, clearly it's something blizzard wants to steal and make shit
    Which is only fair, as Rift has stolen literally everything from WoW. I'm well aware there's nothing new under the sun, but when floating names, battleground scoreboards, action bar layout, default keybinds and even chat channel colours are identical... yeah, you've got no right to complain when someone says your game is just a reskin.

Not that I dislike Rift - come talk to Vanderlubbe if you're on EU-Icewatch - but it's a bit rich to slam Blizzard for plagiarism while claiming Trion are original.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Purely 10 man reasoning.

Prot Warrior
    Prot Paladin
    Fury warrior
    Combat Rogue
    Unholy Dk
    Destro Warlock
    Marks Hunter
    Shadow Priest
    Holy Paladin
    Disc Priest

Oh shiiz our MT just went down, OT pick it up while we bres, oh wait we cant, shit pop lust lets burn this boss, oh wait we can't. Wipe it up guys.

See your problem there is you only have two healers. I bet if you take three maybe your tank won't die as often.

Deleted
    Haha so now the Kor'galls most famous guild hopper Kolori has hopped from Paragon to Immersion. What a wank
    Not the same person, can check both guilds armory and both paladins are still in their respected guilds. Different achievements and different professions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a pretty terrible looking reward mount for something so difficult...

On a side note... what? I tank as Blood all the time and I don't have any problem with it.

Deleted
    god I hope they don't give us group quests for Hyjal dailies if they are going to phase it per player...

Quote Originally Posted by Aestu View Post
    Blizzard's BS and fail wouldn't be tolerated by any firm except this circus.
    No one is forcing you to play/pay either. Let people who enjoy the game enjoy it and stop spreading your feces all over the internet.

I like how the accusations of guild quests being stolen from Rift are flying despite us having zero information other than 'we'll give you more information soon' is available.

Deleted
    Huge Gratz to Immersion and Yay for one of my old guildies, Makara, being in on the SS. Bestestestestest Healer EU DDDD

Deleted
    You are confusing me with someone else, I have been in Immersion for a very long time. I transferred from Dragonblight to Auchindoun 1 year ago, have never played on Kor'gall or in Paragon.

Battle rez

They're changing Valor Points down to Justice in 4.2? What? o.O