Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CarnatiaSpiritfield View Post
    So they're like resetting it so people have to start over getting Valor points?
    As you seem to have been under a bit of a rock for all of the cata coverage, launch and managed to not hear it from someone since:

At 4.1 (now 4.2) valor points you currently have are added to justice points and the VP count wiped. Justice points will then buy the "old" tier (i.e the one we have now) and valor points will be for T12
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Aestu View Post
    You don't have to answer =)
    I was speaking about Ghostcrawler and the fact that people think they can say absolutly what they want to him but if he is remotly sarcastic or sounds a bit pissed in his respons people are absolutly shocked!

Now he does have to answear since its, or was, his job, but no i dont have to but i decided to try and explain this to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierael View Post
    How long until "I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am" will be earned, do you think?
    Guilds have already done it with nobody dying, but not on their first attempt. World first might be coming at any moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring a wand out for mages, currently there are about 3 usable wands in the game. one of them being epic for ranged dps.

At least in he early raids.

Deleted
    So I was watching video about RIFT couple days ago and it said the game has guild quests you can do that are not as grindy as guild achievements in wow..

Guild Challenges (new guild quests)
    We're preparing all of the information on this new feature for you.
    Oh blizzard you are so silly.

"Wait ... what? World first? Yeah. Blizzard had a point when they said that a lot of players aren't finished with the content yet"

So you're saying that raiding is all there is to WoW, you'd think that it was obvious that the majority of WoW players can't commit to raiding guilds who spend their time on every single achievment in a raid.

Deleted
    Cool always looked forward for some kind of quest hub, cuz right now there is basicly nothing to do in any of the questing zones unless you want to level or do quests for gold, beside
    Pve enchant rep quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Croga View Post
    It's quite clear that you haven't played this game for very long, most likely haven't even played any games whatsoever.
    Blizzard is famed for their "It'll be done when it's done" philosophy and all of WoW benefits from that. There is no other company in the world that delivers content with so few bugs.

Which is exactly why their "PR spin" can only be true; they're not releasing Firelands because it's not done yet. The rest is done so that will be released. Firelands will be done when it's done and not before that. Firelands will be as buggy as the release of Ulduar and Tournament was; for such huge content updates they had surprisingly little bugs, if any at all.

So please don't come here spouting your nonsense. Your complaints are totally unfounded and factually wrong.
    Did you try any part of the pre-Cataclysm world event at all? That thing was filled with tons of bugs at each and every step of the way but it had to be put out anyway because the higher ups decided on a pre-Christmas release and had already purchased TV ad time.

As for the Tournament, don't the champions in TOC5 disappear after engagement STILL? How about that cogwheel crash bug that crippled that instance (and HHM) for two weeks? I still remember the Blizzard poster going on to the forums and saying that they weren't seeing any problems! How about their "fix" for people attacking Tyrannus in Pit of Saron while he was talking, which actually broke it. That bug resisted several patches and it's probably still broken. Ha ha ha

Re: epic gear. Will the people with massive egos give it a rest. It's there so that people coming to the party late don't have to run obsolete raids just to catch up on gear. It has nothing to do with your petty precious epeen.
    Last edited by Cows For Life; 2011-03-07 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauroon View Post
    Congrats to Immersion, I actually thought some other guilds had gotten that achievement by now though
    Only 2 guilds have it at the moment:

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=4853

And are we meant to believe that Warlock gear is made out of cloth?