Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mokoshnek View Post
    All I remember is the end with Alistair wanting to kill the Archdemon and me saying "No, you need to be king. And you're going to be." and then sacrificing myself like a badass. Male human noble warrior.
    same! xD
    game was good, cant wait to reap in number 2

I just realized I don't have my save anymore.

I have two days to beat Origins, see you all later.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooya View Post
    I just realized I don't have my save anymore.

I have two days to beat Origins, see you all later.
    Its possible. I just beat it in 2 days a couple days ago, but it required to me nolife it up.

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Its possible. I just beat it in 2 days a couple days ago, but it required to me nolife it up.
    agreed, i went into a Marathon in front of the PC to finish the story in time to be imported. If u have another day u could beat Awakening plus DLC.

I've started a play through on Nightmare. Likely not the smartest idea for quick play through. Going to turn it down and blow through it.

Deleted
    I wanted to kill the dwarf, the religious zealot, in Orzamar but nay, the game won't let me. Stupid piece of crap. I also wanna kill priests every time I see one, but nooooooooooooo, too much to ask. There is no place for killer maniacs on the loose who happen to be Grey Wardens in Ferelden. What a shame. Wasn't their motto "Do whatever it takes to win"? Priests and templars are a threat to national security. Off to Guantanamo I say!

human noble(male):
    -romanced morrigan(disapproves).
    -did the "ritual".
    -sided with the magi(hate the fucking chantry, whole fucking thing could burn to the ground and I'll laugh holding a torch).
    -dagna went to study the arcane.
    -harrowmont made king, bhelend butchered!
    -anvil of the void(warranty).
    -protected the ashes, lied to the cultists(then killed their dragon).
    -freed the werewolves from their curse.
    -saved connor and his mother(fuck if i know her name, annoying bitch), had the blood mage do the trip to face the demon(kinda wish i could of recruited him).
    -alistair banging his dead half-brother's widow, hes also the king.
    -reclaimed shale's memorys, and the names of all the golems added to the memorys.
    -took the keep, drank the drink, killed the dead,and employed the blood mage.
    -killed flemeth, maybe kinda hard to tell.
    -nathaneil made gray warden.
    -justice fulfilled his promise.
    -other chars got story resolution, none died.
    -amaranthine stood, keep held.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashbury View Post
    I wanted to kill the dwarf, the religious zealot, in Orzamar but nay, the game won't let me. Stupid piece of crap. I also wanna kill priests every time I see one, but nooooooooooooo, too much to ask. There is no place for killer maniacs on the loose who happen to be Grey Wardens in Ferelden. What a shame. Wasn't their motto "Do whatever it takes to win"? Priests and templars are a threat to national security. Off to Guantanamo I say!

DA2 SPOILER

u may have a surprise comin for you... =D