10+ Year Old Account

Angry Requires Engineering skill of 530...

Even though through the last expansion it seemed that 99% of the results were inexpensive grey drops with the notable exception of the Jeeves schematic, it still saddens me to try and dismantle a mechanical npc most notably Foe Reaper 5000 in heroic 85 deadmines and see the error message that is this thread's title. Currently the only engineer skill boost in game is the Gnome racial trait.

So, any footballs get a notable result from the dismantle of such mechanicals?

p.s. Now you know why you die before the healers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quoted from a Blizz GM, Its a known bug and is being fixed

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

:D

Quote Originally Posted by kemanorel View Post
    Even though through the last expansion it seemed that 99% of the results were inexpensive grey drops with the notable exception of the Jeeves schematic, it still saddens me to try and dismantle a mechanical npc most notably Foe Reaper 5000 in heroic 85 deadmines and see the error message that is this thread's title. Currently the only engineer skill boost in game is the Gnome racial trait.

So, any footballs get a notable result from the dismantle of such mechanicals?
    Bug: This will be fixed in 4.1 as told to me by a GM.

/thread.

So all in all it'll be fixed and the harvesting doesn't give much of anything to boot. (for this mob afaik)
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't there any equips/enchants that increases like there are for fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by Myah View Post
    Isn't there any equips/enchants that increases like there are for fishing?
    And that is the mistake.
    The boss in heroic Grim Batol takes 530 skinning to skin. Which is not a problem since any skinner with their gloves with gathererer on them can skin him. There is no "gatherer" enchant for engineering.

Working as intended, proving that gnomes are indeed the master race with their awesome engineering bonus! (oh why oh why did I have to faction change to horde? )

my gatherer gloves don't put me at 530 skinning. any suggestions?

Necro thread -- Locked