Question Content on separate monitor, LAN party

Hey fellow gamers,

I'm arranging a LAN-party next weekend and I am in dire need of software that can do this:

Mash lots of stuff (text, images, videos, RSS-feeds etc.) into one "screen" and send it to a separate monitor (in this case a video projector) for people to read. I'm wanting to put together a "screen" with:

1. A background image with the logo and stuff for the LAN
    2. Text (schedules, messages and events)
    3. Images
    4. Video
    5. Maybe a clock in the corner?
    6. Possibility of streaming from a camera and/or an external desktop to the screen (for tournaments)

One of the most important things is to be able to make a screen and stream that screen to the video projector, then update the screen on the computer and send the updated version to the projector (so that there's something on the big screen all the time when the screen needs to be updated).

I hope someone is able to help me!

10+ Year Old Account
    You want this all showing at once? Sounds a little complicated. Personally, I'd just set up a web page.
    Imbed the logo in the banner on teh website, have a scrolling text bar with schedules, messages, and events, imbed the images in a news section, imbed the video. I'm sure there's widgets that can code a clock. And you can stream through an xFire embed and/or through Justin.tv.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember how to do it but I use to be able to run two different desktops with one computer and one monitor and switch them with some toggle key. It was like a virtual monitor. Perhaps you could do that, and send the virtual monitor display to the projector while keeping the main desktop display on your computer screen.

You might be able to enable the virtual monitor in Nvidia Forceware or ATI Catalyst Control Center.
    Last edited by Plasmon; 2011-03-06 at 05:11 AM.