Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    How are warriors post-patch?

Dunno if anyone has mentioned that Razorgore feels close to soloable. In prot gear, with Second Wind, there's enough self healing to both keep yourself alive and keep aggro on adds for a good portion of the fight. Eventually however, adds start peeling off me to Razorgore instead.

You could probably pull it off if you spent some time carefully clearing adds between channelling the MC (no shockwaving Raz) but I dunno, I've never bothered. Laaaazy...
    Last edited by Boon; 2012-09-20 at 04:06 AM.

You can solo c'thun if you drag Ouro into the room with you... however this strat takes over 1.5 hours to kill lol - but very very doable and easy

Alot of the content is now soloable, to a name a few that i've done personally - Yogg+1/Lady Vashj/Thaddius25/LK 10/Heroic Anub'arak.

www.youtube.com/stylistwarrior

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Styl View Post
    Alot of the content is now soloable, to a name a few that i've done personally - Yogg+1/Lady Vashj/Thaddius25/LK 10/Heroic Anub'arak.

www.youtube.com/stylistwarrior
    wow, wtb class change...
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accaris View Post
    Let us know how you killed Ebonroc. With full raid buffs, Recklessness, Deathwish, trinket, and Golemblood potion, I was able to get him to 40% before he started healing up.
    Just press escape when you get the debuff (the one that clearly states your melee attacks will heal him) then he wont heal atall.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Just press escape when you get the debuff (the one that clearly states your melee attacks will heal him) then he wont heal atall.
    Shadow of Ebonroc heals the user (Ebonroc) for 25,000 every time the target gets hit with melee damage (as in, everytime Ebonroc hits that target).

Shadow of Ebonroc
    20 yd range
    Instant
    When the target is melee damaged, heals Ebonroc for 25000
    Last edited by arboachg; 2012-09-20 at 09:21 AM.

Looks like you can add Heroic Anub 10 man to the list.
    Just happened to be browsing the forums and saw this.
    Grats to the person who downed him.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606362429
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.