Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Q about Inscription

So, I am thinking about getting inscription, what would it approximatley cost from 1-525?

Seeing as you can sell glyphs for profit, you would win money while leveling until you hit the offhands on the last few levels or simply use the daily craft.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, thanks Got a good levelling guide perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaja View Post
    You are better using some addons like TradeSkill Master to track down glyphs prize and using those who have a low mats requirement and sells for most.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kk, tyvm

Deleted
    TLR - it really depends on your server prices of herbs, however i'd guesstimate about 4k gold (with a guarenteed 1.5k profit back)

I had the same idea on one of my new alts. Having levelled it in the past, I knew which glyphs were best to make/avoid(a little research helps with this also).
    As for a guide, I'd recommend this one: Here However I wouldn't follow it word for word.

1-225 cost me 400g so far, however I have made nearly 900g profit and still have about 20 glyphs, totallying another 2k gold or so, however whether thy sell or not depends on how bad the player base are, and your own server costs.

If you ever have any trouble making a profit from actual glyphs also, you have the falllback of mysterious fortune cards. There's always some desperate gambler hoping to get that lucky 5000 card :3
    Last edited by mmoce7a0623b54; 2011-03-06 at 05:48 PM.

I am now up to 482 Inscription in a few hours with less than 3k gold spent. Guess what though, I have made over 4000g back from reselling of glyphs, offhands, inks/pigments, and herbs I had left over and I still have about 50-60 glyphs left. Make sure you buy herbs from AH [or if you're a herbalist them of course herb them haha] and mill them to use the rare pigments you get from milling, use those to level too! The guy above linked the guide I followed, however I made a few alterations. I love scribe so far and am making excellent money!

My record so far is 35k gold Pure PROFIT in 5 hours from nothing but Barking Mysterious Fortune Cards in trade chat, while selling them off the auction house. 7000 gold profit per hour is nice.

Inscription is very easily the least expensive to level to max, since you will make back your investment money if you are patient and craft the proper glyphs. So in my experience the leveling process is actually profitable w/ Inscription.

wow-professions.com has a good guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaja View Post
    http://www.wow-professions.com/wowgu...ion-guide.html

Deleted
    I did skill it for 5000g to 525, and the last 20 is a bitch. Trust me!
    Otherwise the shoulder enchant pay of in the end!

HF, GLAHF