Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    The big difference between BC with BT and the others BT was the 6th raid of BC it went live with 3 t4, 2 t5 and 1 t6 raid in place and ready to play. This is another one of the reasons ppl were so fond of BC raiding for the hardcore raidaholics there was a ton of stuff to do right away and with the addition of BT, ZA and SWP they kept busy. The other mix of raiders had stuff keeping them busy for the full time BC was out.
    Well Hyjal wasn't *really* available at launch since no one could kill Kael'thas for the attunement until the BT patch. But sure, you had all of tier 4 and a buggy tier 5 to play with at launch, and tier 6 added in less time than its gonna take us to get the Firelands raid. The only way Cata could turn out to be better is if they avoid the massive content gaps like Illidan>Sunwell, Sunwell>Wrath and ICC>Cataclysm. But I'm not expecting much.

I think you are all jumping the fact that Cataclysm was a 100% revamp of the game itself almost... The only things remaining from the old game are names(even some of those replaced), outlands (which everyone skims through now), classes (one new one), and playable races (4 have been added since vanilla). If your mad about whats in a major patch 1 from the next then your completely ignoring what they have done with the game so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Fake and Gay
    They never said it was real and heterosexual.

Deleted
    Ye but be4 BT there were like 5 raids or something. In 2 different tiers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much all of BC was great for me. Although i wasn't a pre-bc raider, i had respect for those raids seeing as some of my in-game friends were, i had respect for the veterans unlike people these days. But my most favourite raid of WoW would have to be SSC. I played a Mage from the start, never level'd another toon in bc to 70. I think my second highest toon was like... 41 at the time, and i just enjoyed the hell out of it, Mostly just Spellstealing the poison orbs from the Tide-callers after lurker on your way to either Leo or Tidewalker Be gettin 20k dps with those poison orbs... ahh how crazy vent went the first time I spellstole those orbs. lol Mostly after that finishing the attunements was the fun part. God this post turned into a nostalgic one... hmm back on topic! SSC because most memories of actual fun times.

About adding vanilla patches to the graph: No. They're too different to compare (and it would be a ton of work to add all those patches :P); one added weather effects, the other battlegrounds and yet another gave us a raid instance. BC and WotLK truly defined what a content patch is: always a raid (with the exception of 2.2 that gave voice chat). I thought 4.1 would be released quickly and 4.2 would follow... Not the case it seems.

Also, why are some of you yelling at Total Biscuit's two month old posts? ... Check the dates, I bumped this topic to update the graph and generally pound on Blizzard for wasting two months on half of a patch.
    <Insert image larger than anything I usually post, most likely with details of my toons, which nobody cares about but me>