Hey people. My name is Víkina and I am looking for some serious and dedicated peoples to join our ranks for SSC/TK - BT/SWP. We are true progression guilds that do everything as they did in the old days. Start slow with 10 man people and going up to 25 man. We are a guild located on BOULDERFIST-EU Alliance EU-ENGLISH PvP Server. The dream of this guild came from Acquired Taste when WOTLK was out. It was the best TBC guild ever on all EU-ENGLISH servers and me and Unholyshield accomplished to get Kil'jaeden down just by 70's. Check www . Acquiredtaste . guildlaunch After some time, unholyshield had to leave and I was all left alone. Some other peoples quit wow and starting doing things in real life. I continued what Unholyshield finished. And now we are a guild of aproxximately 15-16 70's active each day, but we still need some few people that is willing to join our ranks. I am Looking for several officers/raid leaders to help me in this guild. I must admit that im not that good in beeing a GM, but I’m willing to learn. I do not want people that are only wanting to Faceroll every TBC raid there is and just say this is easy. Because there is a slight hardmode in TBC raids still, U still need a brain u still need tactics. And that kind of people is what I’m looking for. Also be aware of that my English is bit rusty but that might chance as well If you are interested and were looking for a TBC guild that has active members and is trying to do the stuff just with 70's, then please contact me on Boulderfist server, or try contact me on Zendelin . guildlaunch If I ain't answering in a couple of 1 - 2 day then try send me a post on the located server. if I still aren’t responding, then try contact my officers (musefislol) - (Tàce) - (Dibby)