Thread: Holy Add-ons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Some healers, especially the newer ones, have problems with tunnel visioning their raid frames. If this is you, then you should definitely try to break this habit, however in the meantime, http://www.wowinterface.com/download...7996-GTFO.html will help you by beeping at you over your head set if your standing in stuff you shouldn't be standing in. Might help you while your getting used to healing

Quote Originally Posted by nysaa View Post
    Doesn't this get annoying when you simply want to click on a person/npc during the 75% of the time you are in WoW but not healing?
    I've actually gotten so used to holding Ctrl when clicking unit-frames that I always do it wrong when playing alts, and causing nothing at all to happen. Have had to rebind it on all chars just to keep it consistent :P

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Dynamic layout is built into grid now has been for quite a while you have to turn it on or off under the options.
    True, but you have to know how to code in grid to use it, and i can't find any decent guides. It's not like the old GridDynamicLayout at all.

Anyone know how to make grid arrange groups by role like this again?:
    Last edited by nysaa; 2011-03-10 at 03:38 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nysaa View Post
    Doesn't this get annoying when you simply want to click on a person/npc during the 75% of the time you are in WoW but not healing?
    Uh, can't you CHOOSE which frames Clique affects?

You should be able to make Clique only affect Grid...
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Uh, can't you CHOOSE which frames Clique affects?

You should be able to make Clique only affect Grid...
    Maybe, but i use Grid as my default unit frames, so there are still plenty of times i want to click on someone without casting a heal.