70 holy Pally twink?

So I am currently working towards twinking my pally at 70 as holy. Anyone who currently does this have any tips or ideas?

Take all the damaging talents you can. LoD is pretty useless at that level. Stack pure int. Get a partner who can slow. That should pretty much cover all you need.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

ive been twinking at 70 for awhile now, and the best advice i can give you is delete the pally and roll a disc priest.

Quote Originally Posted by phred754 View Post
    ive been twinking at 70 for awhile now, and the best advice i can give you is delete the pally and roll a disc priest.
    what a wonderful helpful comment about pallys at 70

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    exorcism hits ridiculously hard at that lvl, have fun and spec into anything that buffs it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by summons inc View Post
    exorcism hits ridiculously hard at that lvl, have fun and spec into anything that buffs it.
    What they said

Have a look at Stronghoof on armoury (he got an accent over the o, search Atrocius in guilds and click the one on cyclone EU BG).

When playing against him its soooo annoying, he nearly hit 2.2k rating all he does is exo spam ;(.

Basically heal yourself if they go for you, as soon as you get free start firing up the exo-cannon and laugh as you rape faces. A disc / SP partner is nice for the shields they bring.

GL & HF

// A Rogue Twink ;<

Just Get full brutal, stack int and have fun spamming exo at peoples faces.