Holy pally trinket

Hi this is lilshadoow from relm jaedenar wowarmory me toon name: Lilshadooww
    I was wondering if i should keep my achemist stone and my arkmooncard tsunami or swap out one of them and put core of riptides. or possible swap one for jar .
    Hopefully i get some good answers :] thanks

From what I've heard jar is BiS for holy paladins right now, and darkmoon card: tsunami is 50% better spirit-wise than the Core of Ripeness and Fall of Mortality.
    Hope that helps.

---------- Post added 2011-03-07 at 01:45 AM ----------

And Core of Ripeness/Fall of Mortality > alchemists stones. The alch trinkets are really nice for fresh 85s but relatively useless after that.

ive heard jar sucks for holy pallys and that any trinket with int on it is better than jar. idk ive been reading that on some forums. correct me if im wrong.

---------- Post added 2011-03-06 at 05:45 PM ----------

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dooww/advanced

OK im gonna go for the short version.
    Don't even look to jar with that trinket options ou have.
    Are ou having mana problems? then swap alch stone with Core. Other wise stick with Alch and Tsunami.
    Tsunami is absolutely AWSOME and i don't even would think about swaping it for either Core or Jar.
    My Armory

In the begginning there was nothing... Then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said: ''Get a job''.
    That is the true story of universe

Deleted
    keep tsunami whichever you decide, if you tend to use mana pots/concentraion pots alot then there isnt MUCH difference between core and alchemy stone, can macro core to go at the same time as Avenging Wrath if you do decide to swap though.

Would either use Tsumani/alchemy or tsunami/core IMO

Mine

Quote Originally Posted by Franklinn View Post
    From what I've heard jar is BiS for holy paladins right now, and darkmoon card: tsunami is 50% better spirit-wise than the Core of Ripeness and Fall of Mortality.
    Hope that helps.

---------- Post added 2011-03-07 at 01:45 AM ----------

And Core of Ripeness/Fall of Mortality > alchemists stones. The alch trinkets are really nice for fresh 85s but relatively useless after that.
    This is so full of wrong. Jar is not BiS in any situation ever. Shard and Doll are BiS. The alchemy trinket is a close third, I don't know where you got your stat weightings, but the fact that it has 30 intellect over any other trinket and haste while also granting bonus regeneration via increased potion effect and reforgeable spirit and increasing the mp5 you get from spirit, but in no way is it "relatively useless". Tsunami isn't 50% better than FoM but it is better, making your best option right now Tsunami and the Vibrant stone. Don't even worry about jar, let your resto shamans and holy priests worry about that.