Here's the scoop... I've been off for about 2 weeks going on three due to my wife having our first baby, so I've been spending time with them while we get settled in and used to our new life. The time has come where we are on a decent schedule and we can really start cranking again, so here's what we do and what we need.

We raid four nights during the week and weekend. We are all in our 20-40's, so please, apply if you are of age... No kids. We don't need people having to log off because they have school in the morning or some horsecrap like that. The nights and times we raid are as follows... All times are EASTERN time.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 7:45pm to 11:00pm
Saturday nights starting about 7:45pm going till whenever our old asses fall asleep, sometimes midnight or later.

We are seeking exceptional people and have simple requests which we never thought would be hard to fill but the general Eonar population has proven us wrong in that respect. We want people who can pay attention... People who actually know their class inside and out... People with exceptional attention to detail and raiding skills. Basically don't be an idiot. We are almost level 18, which is decent but we're slow at this as of late... We do need to get back on the horse and start clearing content again, and now's the time to do it. With help of a select few we can finally get our second group going, and work toward that 25m raid again. Here's what we want.

Healers : Shaman, Priests... Very high priority here guys... Druids and Paladins not so much but will accept what we can get as long as they are good.
Tanks : Pretty full on tanks but would LOVE a DK and Druid tank to round out the roster... Guaranteed raid spot for the RIGHT candidate.
DPS : Hunters, Elemental Shaman, Mages - HIGH priority. Others will be accepted but these are most likely to get the raid spots.

Let me clear up one thing for DPS before they apply... WE DO NOT GIVE A SHIT if you can pull 900000000000000000 DPS... If you cannot CC, move out of fire, or do your job, all that DPS is useless to my guild and our raids. The CORRECT candidate(s) will be able to pull great DPS numbers WHILE doing their jobs, being CC, moving, etc etc. We raid by a simple rule... Don't suck, and do your job. This happens and things die.

Applications are appreciated but not 100% necessary, so visit us online @ www.nolimitseonar.com and apply today or contact someone in the guild. There are enough members who can invite online at any given time to conduct a short interview and get you involved.